Chapter Five: Whatever It Takes

A/N Well, here goes fifth chapter, if I'm correct, which I am :D Lmao, well have fun reading (:

***

I stood there staring at the lifesize posters of Liam, Allen and Lacey. I had a simple butterfly knife in my pocket and a small shotgun. The shot gun had a full round of bullets. I could kill them all with the gun, or I could be theatrcal. I smiled and went for the theatrics. I brought back my hand and flicked the knife through the air, landing smack dab in the middle of Lacey's neck. If, only, I could do that to her right now. If, only, I could see the blood spill from her tan neck and stain her expensive outfit.

Alexia came donwn after I had easily and quickly stabbed Liam in the neck and Allen's eye. She smirked, seeing the sctraches I had made in the poster with the knife.

"Well, holding grudges I see?" I smiled.

"Of course, they not only runinned my life but they ruinned their owns, joining Libson in his hit-man drug lord enthusiastic. They have no one but their selves to blame." I sneered, while Alexia's smirk just widened.

She took her own three butterfly knives from her jacket and brought back her hands. She, than flicked them through the air, each knife landing in the poster's heart.

I smirked. Alexia looked very smugly at her work and removed her knives. I just laughed softly. We, were going to end Libson. We were going to take him down.

Alexia's cell phone started to ring and she pressed the phone to her ear as she walked away and beckoned for me to follow her.

"Hello?" A ominous voice spoke on the other end, since Alexia hadn't answered.

"Chairman?"

"Yes, well we have a new case for you too." Alexia had put her IPhone 4 on speaker and I almost shrieked what I said next.

"Were dropping the Hale case!?"

"No Liza, you and Alexia are just adding on to the case. Except now, we know more about Libson and your taking down his whole operation. Everything, from his drug dealers, to mafia goons and of course anyone invovled in the Hale case. When you killed those two goons Liza, you killed Libson's best men, now the Hale target is his best. Get rid of the targets on the Hale case and than  TAKE DOWN LIBSON!"

"Yes sir." Alexia and I said in sync. Chairman made a grunt, probably not knowing who was who and than hung up without another word. I sighed silently, only loud enough for me. Now instead of just taking down my brother, I had to take down one of the most dangerous and most powerful coorperations invovled in crimanl encounters. I groaned and decided Alexia and I needed a game plan.

***

Alexia and I had created a game plan. Instead, of taking care of the Hale case right away, we decided to include them all together. We were going to take down the weakest link in the Hale case and get them to lead us to the other drug dealers and mafiia goons. I stared at the file cases of the leads we had so far.

Two drug dealers actually went to the highschool. There names wereJohn and James, simple and non-important but I didn't remeber either of them from my freshman year and niether did Alexia.

I armed myself with a shot gun which I placed in the back of the waistband of my pants and two butterfly knives. I expertly twirled in my fingers as if they were as light as a feather and placed them back in my leather jacket pockets. Alexia armed herselve in a similar fasion but with different knives. Eka swede 88 Knives, they were her favorite. I never understood why but whatever.

John and James walked down the hallway together. They were twin borthers with fair blonde hair and green eyes like apples. I stared at them as if I was checking them out though I was looking at them with digust.

They smirked at me and than to eachother. Alexia gave them a flirty smile.

"Hey. Would you like to come have a private tour with us, Jamie?" John said, well who I thought was John. Like I said, twins?

"Only if my friend can come with?" Alexia asked with a giggle and yet another flirty smile. I just shyly smiled back and than gave a little three finger wave to James, or who I thought was James.

Like I said before,  twins, really?

They made us follow them into an empty corridor. I pulled out my butterfly knife silently while Alexia pulled out her Eka swede 88 knife. I came up from behind James and whispered in his ear.

"Oh, James." I felt his body tense up and than relax. Thank god this one was James or I would be screwed over. I thought. He turned around with a gun in his hands, pointing it at me. I looked over at Alexia who had the same thing happening to her. I grimaced as I pulled both of my butterfly knives. James kicked the knives out my hands and slid them across the corridor. I grimaced.

I grapped his wrist when he tried to reach for the knives he just knocked out my hand. I twisted in his arm as if we were ballroom dancing and elbowed him in the face. I smilled innocently at him while he grabbed his nose which was gushing blood. James stared at me with a murderous glare which got darker as I stood swinging back and forth on my toes with my hands interwined behind my back.

He lunged for me, I quickly side stepped to the right and put my foot out. He tripped over my foot and slamming his jaw against a desk. I heard another crack and a scream of pain. I had to hold back a snicker as I grabbed his fair blond hair and dragged his body back to the middle of the classroom. I turned him around and straddled his hips above him. he turned quickly which made me fall.

I grunted as my body hit the ground, making a raidiating pain course through my body. James grabbed my butterfly knife. My knife! MY knife! MY KNIFE! MY GOD DAMN KNIFE! I shreiked in anger as James pressed the knife in my neck. My hands found James's neck as I threw his body over my shoulder and grabbed my knife back.

"Don't ever take a girls knife! Especially not mine, James!" I hissed menacily. I slit his throat and dropped him on the ground. Alexia walked over, dusting off her pants and hands.

"All done?" She in her normal happy voice.

"Done"

4 down, 6 left.

.

a/n: so, tell me what you think about the chapter. I think it's shorter than most of my chapters. So, anyway, I'll upload if I can tomorrow. and everyone have a wonderful rest of their New Years (: Happy 2012 to everyone<3 i love you all