Chapter Twenty One: Epilouge

• Dedicated to To All my Readers!

This is it. The final chapter and I am so glad that all or most of you guys stuck with me to the very end. I was going to dedicate this chapter to someone but then I decided that I would just dedicate this to all my lovely readers.

I've made most of the last two chapters about my goodbyes so I'll make this one quick. I'm so glad that all of you have stuck with me and loved the story, the plot and the characters themselves. I hope you guys have loved them as much as I did.

Well keep reading, have a happy reading experience and check out some of my other books if you haven't. Be sure to share and let people know about this story and well I love you guys so stay wonderful wattpaders!

On the side is the lovely Emma Watson who plays Jessica Delgado :)

*Sigh* ....It's all over. I'll miss you and in the words of Liza, "It's okay, you'll see me again."

**

I flung my Sais into the training dummies and then pulled out my butterfly knives and began working on the tiny targets that were around the room to help improve accuracy. So far I had hit every single bull’s eye. I did a tumble roll and landed with one knee on the ground. I pulled out my guns and started blasting through the moving targets.

Once those two hand guns ran out of ammo, I chucked them. I stood up doing a series of back hand spring narrowly missing the bullets that a machine was firing to help improve dodging getting shot. I landed by the back wall, sliding onto the balls of my feet and crawling my way to my training bag and grabbed my shotgun. I loaded it quickly and pulled back the handle on the bottom. I pulled the trigger blowing the machine to pieces.

“Training completed.” A mechanical voice said. I stood up recollecting my weapons and placing them in my bag. I left the training room and headed to my room. The better word would be office but ever since I got back here I basically lived in it.

I didn’t want to go back to the apartment Alexia and I had bought because well she wasn’t there. So I stopped by grabbed a bunch of clothes,  and just asked Chairman to have some of his rookies agents place a bed in here and for someone to add a bathroom. And after I got back from that mission at least a live and with Libson dead, he happily complied.

A rookie agent came into my room. “Um Liza, the Chairman wants to see you in his office immediately.” The young girl stuttered around her words, clearly she was either afraid of me or Chairman or maybe even both of us.

“Let me give you a little piece of advice rookie.” She nodded. “Don’t be afraid of Chairman he really isn’t as scary as he seems. Handsome yes, I’ll give him that but nowhere near scary. If I were you and if anything I’d be afraid of me.” I moved closer to her, so my lips were at her ear. “Because I, I little rookie have had everything and I mean everything taken away from me. So that means I have nothing else left, nothing else to live for and with nothing left you become a ruthless bitch. And that’s just my personality, can you just imagine my killing side.” I moved away from her watching her gulp and then winked at her. I made my way past her and headed to the Chairman’s office.

Let’s see what this stupid bastard has planned for me now, I thought.

I walked into his office. The back of his chair was facing me and he was talking hushed on the phone. I cleared my throat impatiently and loudly. He turned around in the chair sending me a disapproving look while I sent him a smirk.

He hung up the phone, laced his fingers together on top of his massive desk and sent me a look.

“Chairman if you’re done staring at me like a creepy pedophile I would like to go back to what I was doing.” I said in a hard voice.