Chapter Four: Memories

A/N: So, not sure if I'm so excited with what happened between Allen and Liza. But, I'm going to keep it rolling and from there, I'll see what happens. Anyways how do you guys like, Lacey and Liam, being together? Ohhh, or what about Allen and Liza's relationship? Do you like Liam, bad ass right?! Anyways, tell me what you think of this chapter? Comment, vote, fan and etc. That whole deal, anyways blah, blah and more blah

Sorry for my rant! Enjoy :)

***

I woke up and ran across the hall to hop in the shower. After just the first 10 minutes of sitting in the relaxing hot water I got out and switched into my trainning gear. I slid on some black spankies and a black tank top. They were loose but still tight fitting, which would let me move easier. I grabbed my gloves that I used to help with my kick boxing. They were just like the ones you saw on T.V. but better, more enhanced.

I jogged down my stairs to the room that I hadn't check out since I had been here. I slipped into the room. I gasped as I looked at all the gym equipment. It look like a real gym, not one fo those fake gyms people had at home but the ones you had to pay like 100 dollars just to get a membership.

I smiled slightly, just loving Chairman. He didn't give a shit about the agents but he cared at some level to make sure that his agents were at their best. I walked over to the stereo and started blasting music, as I walked over to the punching bag. I punched the bag until my knuckles hurt. Even then, I countinued. A small knock sounded from the gym door. I turned down the music and walked to the door. I opened it slowly, to reveal Alexia. Not only was she the girl Allen had cheated with me on, but she was also an agent.

She was also my partner. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Alexia? What are you doing here!?" I pulled her in for a hug.

"Chairman, he sent me," She smiled again, than her face got serious. "He wants me to help you with the Hale case."  I grimaced at how cold her voice was when she said my last name. I than, became, cold myself.

The old Liza Hale died years ago. The new one was born just as quickly as the first one died. I enjoyed killing, it blocked my pain. It tucked everything that was supposed to stay hidden, hidden.

Alexia, my best friend and family, stared at me curiously. We were both recruited around the same time. Well, Alexia, was first. She had also been the one to recruit me into I.B.S. Chairman thought it could be ironic. The memory flowed back quickly.

***

I walked away from our "friendly" gather as I held back tears. Lacey had just told me Allen had cheated on me with Alexia. She was known as the town whore, but than just a few days ago she went missing. Everyone thought she had run away, since it was no secret her dad was an acholic. Her life sucked, and everyone and their grandma's knew it.

I just thought she ran off because she was guilty. But another part of me knew it wasn't true. I heard Allen's voice as he tried to run after me but I  just picked up my pace and ran. He wasn't trainning for football anymore, so I beat him. i turned into the shortcut I always took from Lacey's to Mine.

A black van blocked the exit I had entered through the short cut and I picked up my pace again. I felt like those girls in the movies when a creepy van comes up next to them walking home. A figure stepped out. I figured it was a girl because the figure's shoes made a click clack noise as she walked as if she was wearing heels.

"Liza Hale?" She said it as if a question, but was confident that it was me. Her voice sounded errily famailar but I just couldn't place it.

"Yes?" I stopped, shocked the person knew my name, "How do you know my name?"