Chapter Ten: Consequences of Actions Not Thought Through

A/N: Enjoy! (: Vote, Fan, Read, Comment, and all the rest of that good stuff! ‘Kay bye! (:

**

Recap:

“We’re all very sorry Liza,” His voice coming out soft and hoarse as if he had been crying while I screamed and yelled at them. I ripped my hand from his grip.

“Yeah, well it’s four years too late.” I said icily and deadly. I yanked open the door and slammed it on his face just, as he was about to say something else.

A hand grabbed my arm just as I was about to grab the keys from the valet and drive off.

“What do you want Allen!?” I turned around finding Alexia staring at me with tears running down her cheeks. She shook her head and me and just smiled sadly.

“Don’t leave without me,” That was all she said and climbed into the car after she gave me a quick and soft hug. I took the keys from the valet and took off, going 55 as I left the expensive and huge driveway and then pushing 85, as I raced toward home, as if something was chasing me.

And, after what had happened tonight at this party, I could bet a million dollars something would be very soon and very quickly.

**

I slid out of bed and made my way, surprisingly since I had a huge headache radiating its way all through my head, to the bathroom. I bumped into Alexia who looked, again to my surprise, very chipper and excited for something.

“What’s up with you?” I asked icily. After, what had happened last night, you’d think Alexia would be as pissed off as me, especially since her cover was blown.

“It’s a good day. Even, though my cover is now blown,” She shot me a look, “but whatever, I still have cheer.” She walked down the steps with her shorts and sports bra on.

Shit. I had totally forgotten about cheer practice. But after what happened last night, who knew if I was even going to be on the team.

“I’m pretty sure,” I took a deep breath, “that I am not on Cheer team anymore after what happened.”

Alexia turned toward me, took out her phone from her gym bag which held her uniform, water bottle, extra pair of cheer shoes, flip flops, an extra outfit, towel, and accessories as in bows, ribbons etcetera.  She scrolled through a few stuff, lightly tapping her screen a few times and shoved it in my face.

I was looking at a text from Lacey.

B @ Cheer practice @11 sharp. If Liza, hasn’t check’d her phone, tell her to come. Were havin’ a team meetin’.

I stared at the text for an extra few seconds than necessary, groaned and went upstairs to take a shower and get ready.

After a few minutes, I was back down stairs in a similar outfit to Alexia, but all black shorts and sports bra. I had my gym bag which said Hawks Varsity Cheer in a bright glittery gold and a glittery black. Inside my bag were my cheer shoes, socks, uniform, spankies, and extra outfit for after, an extra practice outfit since I was wearing the one the school provided, accessories, water bottle, and my phone.

“Let’s go,” I said to a sitting down and eating cereal Alexia, “and should you really be eating that before were supposed to doing flips and jumps?”

“I always eat, before cheer practice, before a party, before a dance, before a mission, always, I always eat. I especially eat before a mission, and even after I’ve gruesomely killed someone, I’ll eat after.” She said in a matter-of-fact tone. I just shook my head and headed out to the garage. I quickly slipped into the Camaro and waited for Alexia to hurry her ass up with her cereal.