Chapter Twelve: Don't Burn or Twist Me

Chappie Twelve!

A/N: Hope you guys enjoy (: Vomment, fan, like, and tweet (: Thanks, ‘Kay bye now readers!

**

Recap:

Josh’s body fell to the ground, and I stared in utter shock as his eyes rolled back into his head, and his last breath was the word to. I always said they have no to blame but themselves. But, Josh, Josh hadn’t deserved to die this way, not after he was going to confess to all he did wrong and either try to live a normal life or end up killing himself in the process of this little hell.

I stared up at who had the gun, who by my surprise was Liam.

I needed to figure out what Josh was going to say, because whatever it was, Liam most definitely didn’t want me to know.

**

I stared at Liam, who stared back at me with a vindictive look in his eyes.

Alexia finally got up and threw one of the bottles in the direction of Liam, Lacey, Josh’s dead body and Allen. Since there was already liquor on the floor it created a trail of fire between us and them. I grabbed two of them and stepped out from behind the table and twirled them in my fingers in swift movements. A couple of Libson’s body guards came rushing towards me.

I smashed one of the bottles onto one of the guards setting him ablaze. I had always loved theatrics. I ran towards another guy and then slid unto my knees under his arm when he tried to close line me. My arm came out and took out his legs from underneath him. He landed on his chest with a huge thud. I grabbed one of his knives and smashed the other bottle in my hands, watching his body burn.

My body turned around on the balls of my feet and stabbed the guy that was behind me, knee. He buckled and fell unto his knee which made him wince. He stared at me in vengeance and punched me in the face. I held my nursed my nose to stop the bleeding. I stared at him with anger, as I looked at the smirk on his face. We were at eye level, but not for long.

I stood up and did a kick flip right into the guys face. I landed back on my feet, and watched as his now dead body was bleeding unto the floor, because I had smashed his face in. I looked over at Alexia who was fighting off her own share off body guards. She pulled a knife out of her boot and slit one of the guys neck and walked over to me.

“You ready to do this?” She asked.

I smiled at her, “Of course.

I threw the knife I had in my hand into a body a few feet which landed into one of theirs heart and watched as he dropped to the ground.  I pulled out my Sais, twirling them in my hand. A cluster of about 20 body guards, and from the looks the last at the club, charged at Alexia and I with their guns.

My Sais were spun back into their holsters, before I jumped up on a bar and kicked up my feet, so no one knew where I was hanging from. One of the guards appeared underneath where I hung from. My legs dropped down and clasped themselves around the guy’s neck. I twisted my legs, with all my strength, until I heard a crack. My legs disappeared from around the guy’s neck, as his body fell limp to the floor.

I looked at Alexia, who had a surprisingly huge pile of dead bodies near her. I looked at my own big pile and thought that we only had a few more to go. The last three, who were making sure the civilians didn’t leave, walked over with AK-47s in their hands.

Alexia and I shared a look, as she took out two butterfly knives and I, a small mini pistol. Alexia flicked both her wrist back and sent the two butterfly knives right into the heart of one guy and the head of another. I cocked my pistol quickly, and shot the other in the head.