Chapter Six: No Brainer

A/N: (Sorry for so many A/N's! Just, gotta get 'em in there somehow and I'd rather do it like this instead of an entire page of it so yup! Lmao, well I know most of the chapters havent had a lot of action in them and most have been filler chapters but we got to have those so you know lol. But I have been watching action movies (Charlies Angels, Mission Impossible, James Bond, 007, etc) so I'm learning. This is my first action book so yeah. Anyways, enjoy this action packed weaponized filled chapter :) Oh, and this is a filler chapter, but I know, I know , but still, I had too. Without, them a book would be so short, and no, and I mean, no cliff hangers. 'Cause, everyone justs loves those :) lmao, well enjoy

***

Chapter Six: No Brainer

***

I strapped a imni shot gun onto my ankle hoster as I pulled down my black boot cuts. My butterfly knives in the holsters on the side of my knee high boots. I slid on my leather jacket which had a hidden pocket big enough for a small switch blade. My gun was in the back of the waistband of my pants. My sais in the belt loops on the side.

Alexia armed herself as we walked out into the night and into her porsche. Well, the porsche she stole. The car ride was quiet as we had already had our game plan ready. John had said there were two of the mafia goons. We had to take down the leftover 10 people, not including Libson and his army of body guards. If the dude was so damn tough, why doesn he need all that protection, I thought grugdily.

We stepped out of the car and walked up the door to the club. The club's name was Bootylicious, appearently not only was it a club but a strip club. We flashed our ID's to the bouncer and stepped inside. Alexia looked over the place as I walked over and watched a guy look in a trance watching the stripper in front of him. She was in 6 inch heels, nothing but skimpy lace outfits and doing very flexible things on the pole. I shuddered and walked away.

"Roughly from just scanning the room, there are 10 guards standing around with obvious machine guns but I don't think the people realize," I snorted as Alexia told me this while we sat at the bar and scooped the place out, "But there could be more. I'm not sure. but, you know what they say about hiding out in the open. I spotted the mafia goons. There sitting in the VIP section with a bunch of body guards around them.

"Easy as pie." I replied, earning a look from Alexia which she quickly covered up. I put on my emotionless mask, asked for another drink, downed it and started walking to the VIP section.  The goons saw what I was dressed in and just let me pass right through. I scoffed, what fucking idiots.

I yanked on the sluts off of on the mafia goons and sat next to him. He looked me over. His hand slid across my toned stomach and than to my hip as he pulled me on top of him. I smiled innocently and touched my lips to his ear.

"Maybe, we can go somewhere private?" I whispered sultry. He nodded, grabbed my hand and led me off to a private room. Before I had walked inside, I winked at Alexia who just rolled her eyes.

He threw me on the bed and roughly climbed on top of me. He rolled his hip into my pelvis, which he thought would make me moan. I had to drag out the noise, because this guy was so not a turn on. He  yanked me up and bent me over the bar counter. I let out a small giggle, which he took as a sign to move on. He reached for the waist band of my pants but I quickly stopped him as I sat up and turned around whipping my hair in his face. I smiled, evilly.

My hands found my gun in the waistband of my pants. I cocked it, the safety clicking off and pointed it towards the guy. I didn't even know his name, nor did I even care at that moment.  He stared in horror but just whistled and entered an army of guys with guns.

I laughed softly but loud for them to here.

They looked at me like I was just a simple little girl from a princess story. I pulled out one of my butterfly knives. I flicked back my wrist and sent the knife flying through the air and through one of the goons's hearts. The rest stared in anger and lunged for me at once. I grabbed the two bottles of Vodka on the desk and twirled them in my fingers lightly. I smashed one against the desk and stabbed it through the guy's neck on my left. Through his shades that were hanging from his shirt, I could see a guy sneaking up from behind.

I flung the other bottle into his face and watched as the shards of glass cut him in many diffrent places, especially his neck. His lifeless body dropped on the floor.  I smirked and countinued to fight off the others. I grabbed my butterfly knife from on the the already dead bodies and flicked it into someone's forehead. I had two guys left, they were going to be easy. 18 men were now dead to protect this sick low life and now only 2 were left. I smiled menacily at them and kicked the one on my right from under his feet and watched him flip and land on his stomach with a hard thud.

The one on the left tried to sneak up behind me so I grabbed his head and flung him over my shoulder and made his body land with a heap on the others body. I heard a few bones crack and a slow evil smile appeared lightly on my lips.

I snapped both there necks easily and took the gun that was in my waistband of my pants and pointed it towards the guy again.

He pulled his fingers towards his mouth to whistle again. I shoook my head while cocking the gun for a second time.

"Uh uh uhh," I said as I shook my head. The safety clicked off as I walked around and smiled at the guy. "Your time is up, and don't whimper. Don't cry." His voice started to crack as if a sob was errupting from his chest.

Another whimper came out deep from his chest.

"Shut. Up," He stopped sobbing and looked at me with tear stricken eyes. "Shut. The Fuck. Up! Stop whimpering, crying, sobbing! Be a man and grow a damn pair! I mean seriously!? Aren't you supposed to be some big bad ass mafia goon?" I scoffed and pulled the trigger and watched his body slump over.

I flicked one of my knives from my pocket and piereced a pipe that had gas now leaking through. I flicked my zippo lighter open and flung it back into the gas.  The building exploded just as I walked out the front door.

Now thats, how you kill someone and send a message, My voice said.

And for the very first time, I agreed and just smiled as I walked away, getting closer and closer to finishing my job. My mission. My life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hoep that was enjoyed, well check out the video to the right. Its a slideshow of the cast(actors!) so yeahh :) tell me what you thinkk below!(: and do the usual, duh!