Chapter Fifteen: Getting Answers to Quetions, Isn't Always a Good Thing

NWGTG-Mone Moore

© All Rights reserved 2012 

.

Well, here goes Chapter 15. I hope it satisfies you NWGTG needs. Anyways, hope you vote, comment and all that good stuff to the right and below. Thanks and almost forgot: Enjoy!!! :)

Oh and here goes a picture of the infamous Libson ----> or at least the person I choose to play him.

.

I stared at my computer screen, searching for anything that might help me with solving whatever Liam was trying to keep from me and also whatever Josh tried to tell me. I need to get it right, and the sooner the better.

“Alexia,” I yelled, an idea forming in my head already.

“Yeah,” she yelled back, as I could hear her feet making their way to where I was.

“We are going on a recon mission. Tonight,” I said and she nodded, “so get ready.”

“Should I get ready to do some action or?” She asked.

I shook my head, I had already been planning out this entire thing in between the time we had been talking. “No, no you’re going to get into the sluttiest outfit you can find and you are going to get Liam out of the house for a few hours so I can get in there and recon. We need information on this case. I want to finish this quickly, and when I say quickly I mean now.” She nodded and ran up the stairs. I dressed in tight black pants, a tight black sweater and black knee high boots. I placed a small hand gun in the waistband of my pants and then placed my sweater on top of it. I slipped a butterfly knife in a small band residing in my boots on each one.

I pulled my hair back into an elegant and smooth ponytail, grabbing some gloves and a dark black hoodie. I stopped near the front door and waited for Alexia to come down the stairs. She walked down the stairs in black fishnet tights, a short black skirt that was a few inches shorter than it should have been. Her hair was curled to side of her head, exposing her back and her tattoo on her left shoulder of a Marilynn Munroe quote and her tube top which was too small which also showed her tramp stamp. I smirked at her, which earned an eye roll from her. Her makeup was heavy but still looking classy.

“Is this fine with you?” I said.

“Perfect,” I said still smirking. She snorted and then walked out the door and to Liam’s house. My phone sent out a tweetie bird whistle.

[We’re out the house, it’s go time.]

I nodded to myself as I peeked my head out the window, and Liam and Alexia driving off and turning disappearing from my sight. I slipped into the house through a side window. I drop landed on the balls of my feet on the padded carpet and made my way to the room where Liam, Lacey and Allen kept all their information about the deals.

I snuck into the room, in shock that an alarm didn’t go off when I opened the door. That shock was quickly discouraged when I noticed the red detect lasers sweeping themselves around the room. I clucked my tongue and then hicked my boots up higher and slipped out of my hoodie and dropped it by the door. I slipped my thumbs through the two holes in each arm of my sweater and then cracked my knuckles, getting ready.

I slipped my leg in betweem two lasers which then followed by my entire body at odd angles. I shook it off, and then turned my back so I faced the door. I did a band handspring back tuck and sighed in relief as I hadn’t touched a laser yet. I jumped in the air, doing a herkie, narrowingly missing a laser, basket tossed and then landed on the balls of my feet. I was only roughly 4 lasers away from the control box. I placed my weight unto my stomach and slid underneath a laser and doing a fancy dance kick in the air and spinning behind a statue. My hair was nearly an inch away from a laser right before I spun out and landed myself in front of the control box.