Introduction

Hey guys! First story…well technically not first story and not first on WATTPAD but this is my first on this account so yeah. Well below is the introduction. Enjoy. V&C&F and ‘Like’ and tweet J

***

Introduction***

My life doesn’t have a happy ending but than again whose does. My life was perfect until everything took a turn for the worse and started spiraling downward. I was head cheerleader, overly popular. I was drop dead gorgeous with long blond hair that went to my waist and always wore the hottest and most expensive clothes. I always had them flown in form different parts of the world like Paris, Italy and Malan.  My twin brother, Liam, was the head QB on our schools football team. He took them to victory 3 years in a row at state. We were the most popular people in the school. Guys wanted to be with me while girls wanted to be me. The same with my brother, only…you understand, right? Our parents were loving and caring. My father was at the top of his practice being a brain surgeon whiles my mother top of her co-owned firm being a lawyer.

We were filthy rich, except of course no family was perfect. My parents thought the other was cheating so they spent most of there time working late hours and double shifts. This only brightened the fire in their mind that the other was giving into adultery.  Since our parents were always gone, Liam and I always got into fights to get their attention. This never worked if you’re thinking it did. The school always gave us leeway, because our grades were too good and of course the school couldn’t afford to lose Liam.

Than it all happened. My parents were killed in an car accident. There car was hit by a on-coming truck that a drunk driver was behind the wheel. I was crushed, but it wasn't just that. My life was tumbling down and I was just a sophmore. Even than, I had just started my second year in the school. Yeah, I was past my boring but sometimes exciting first year and moving on to becoming upper classmen, but fate ws just trying to be a bitch as I seen it.

Than an agency called International Bureau of Safety or I.B.S recruited me to be an agent. I, being alone in the world, agreed…

I agreed to become a perfect, polish, fierece, and lethal murder. I pretty much became the assassins you see the movies but I was worse. Since my life was so terrible when I left, I didn't even bat an eyelash when I killed. Hell, when I thought about, I actually enjoyed killing so much, it made me laugh and smile in my sleep when I thought of how many targets I killed.

But of course, I knew that wasn't true. I knew, my bad ass act, wasn't going to last. One day, I knew that my hard shell would break around. Once, I had to murder a little teenage girl that got mixed eith the wrong crowd. I broke down that night, and my partner was there for me, than the wall I built was re-built quickly.

Now I.B.S is sending me on another mission

That same mission was the same case that I got that would change my life forever…

That it where my story begins…