Part2: Confessions Of A Lover Boy

<Unedited>

~Flirting With The Good Girl~

Chapter24: Part2: Confessions Of A Lover Boy

*Jake Parkers*

I had dreams about this countless times, always anticipating the moment I could hear her moan my name and beg for more. I went a whole week waking up every night covered in sweat and breathing heavily because of this girl. The dreams happened so frequently and so vividly it felt as if sometimes it was real -that I could actually feel her smooth skin against my finger tips.

But now, as she straddles me and brushes her lips against my ear, I'm fully aware that all of those dreams could actually come true, right here, right now.

Her hands run under my shirt, sending all kinds of warmth jolting through my body. But this is wrong, she's drunk. She doesn't know what she's doing. I pull away from her and sit up, but she has no idea what kind of effect she has on me. I move to stand up but her lips nip at my jawline, seemingly getting closer to my lips. She grabs a fistful of my shirt and brings my face to hers.

"I know, Jake." She mumbles against the skin on my neck. I close my eyes and lean my head back, allowing her more access to explore.

"You know what?" I say breathlessly.

Her lips move up my neck and to my ear. "Your secret."

She pushes me down lightly so she's straddling me again. She unbuttons my shirt and runs her fingers down my chest while kissing the area behind my ear.

"I have a lot of secrets, Jesse."

When her hands suddenly grip my belt, my body freezes. She pulls my belt free and soon goes to pull my shirt off but I grab her wrists to stop her. "Jessica, what are you doing? You're drunk, you can't do this."

"And if I wasn't." She says trying to push me back down.

"It still wouldn't be right." I say. Man, this is like serious self control right here.

She huffs and stops trying to undress me. "Fine, I guess you're right."

I smile and lean down to grab my crutches. "So, are you sober enough to explain to me what secret ..."

But she cuts me off by smashing her lips to mine. Yeah, she's so not sober right now.

But when it's Jessica's kiss, neither am I.

I tangle my hands through her hair, not caring about what Carter had said. Not caring that she's still dating him and not caring that she's drunk. I'd never let it get any farther than this, I'd wait for her, but while I have the chance, I'll kiss her. Even if she's not aware of her actions.

I guess I am still that jerk that I've been trying so hard not to be.

Her lips against mine is what I've been dying for and this time, she kisses me back. She kisses me like she wants to, like this is what she's been dying for as well.

She bites my bottom lip roughly, causing a moan to escape my lips. Her tongue slips into my mouth and her taste explodes across my tongue.

But then the sound of a door opening has me pulling away from her frantically. I look up to see Jackson standing in the entrance, his eyes wide, his jaw dropped to the floor, and a look of pride on his face. "You go, Jake!"

I jump to my feet clumsily and wave him away. "Go away, Jackson."

He holds his hands up as if he means no harm. "Sorry, little brother. If I would have known you were getting it on with Jessica I wouldn't have intruded."