It's Complete Bullshit

~Unedited~

~Flirting With The Good Girl~

Chapter17: It's Complete Bullshit

*Jake Parkers*

"It's hair removal dude!" I laugh. "He'll be bald by the time he gets out of the shower!"

"Don't you think we're going a little extreme?" Garret asks as he stairs at the hair removal bottle in his hand.

"And beating your own child isn't?"

"You're right. Fuck him." He squirts hair removal into the shampoo bottle with a satisfied grin. He sets the shampoo bottle back into the shower before we head downstairs where Ethan is spitting in Jase's coffee.

Phase two was completed two days ago and we are now engaging phase three. We know Carter would be proud of us. Last time they updated on how he was doing they said he had been the same.

We all know he's going to pull through though, I'm mean, it's Carter. Seriously Carter is like unstoppable. The only thing that could kill him is if he ate cheese and that's never happening so he'll live for eternity, right?

Jackson walks into the kitchen with feathers all over him but he doesn't seem to mind as he sits down at the table with a grim on his face.

I frown and raise an eyebrow. "Why so giddy? What did you do?"

He smiles but shrugs. "Oh nothing."

Ethan rolls his eyes. "Hey, shit for brains, we're not stupid. What did you do and what's up with the feathers?"

"You know the Gouldings that live a little outside of town. They always sell fruit in the summer?" Jackson asks.

"Yeah, I bought some COD gear from their son last year." I reply.

"Yeah, well they bought a farm and apparently the chickens they had bought don't get along to well with each other and they constantly find themselves trying to break up chicken fights. Well Larry Gouldings sold me five chickens." Jackson smiles.

Garret frowns. "Okay, well where are they?"

Jackson smiles widely. "Guess!"

It takes me a second before I sigh and run a hand through my hair. "Tell me you didn't?"

"I guess I should say nothing because I did!" Jackson laughs. "Boy is Jase going to be in for a surprise when he gets to work!"

I laugh and shake my head at him. "Carter would be so happy."

Ethan frowns. "That reminds me, we need to go see him later after school."

We're all quiet as we sulk in the misery we have been facing for the past week. Carter's accident is ripping our insides open and it feels as if happiness is a foreign word. We haven't had any fun because what good is it without Carter being with you?

Jackson cuts the silence. "You know what, fuck school. I'm taking you guys to a club that just opened up around the block."

"No, I don't think that's such a good idea." I say. "We have our finals in two months. We can't skip out now ..."

"Oh, grow a pair, Jake." Jackson says rolling his eyes. "Now get dressed. We're leaving in five minutes."

~*~*

It's been a long time since I've had a beer and a girl on my lap biting my neck and running her hands wherever she desires. It's been a long time since I've been out to a club considering I'm not old enough but we know people. They get us in and we're instantly twenty one.