I Have Women Balls

<Unedited>

~Flirting With The Good~

Chapter6: I Have Women Balls

*Jessica Knight*

"Have you ever heard of the word no!" Taylor says throwing a bouncy ball at me.

"In a matter of fact I have." I say defensively. I shut my math book and take the seat beside her.

"Then why couldn't you have just said no to Rebecca when she threatened to tell Jake you have steamy dreams about him? Which by the way isn't true! You could have just denied it when she told him!" She says throwing her arms around.

"You don't understand. It's Jake. Whether he believed it or not, he would hold it over my head until we part ways after high school."

She sighs and leans back so she is pressed up against the wall. " I've known Rebecca longer than you so listen when I tell you this," she turns to me. "Rebecca may be the biggest slut, whore, bitch, potty mouth, or whatever you call her, but what she's best known for is getting what she wants and by doing that she threatens people to do things for her. She'd never really tell Jake anything. She's too big of a wuss for that, but she made you believe she would and that's how she gets what she wants. So if she ever tries something like that again, say no." She then smiles. "Or punch her."

"Punch her?"

"Yeah, unless you don't have the women balls to do it." She says.

"Women balls?"

"Women balls."

I pull my knees up to my chest and wrap my arms around my legs.

"So let me ask you this," Taylor smiles. "Do you have the women balls to punch Rebecca?"

I chuckle. "I guess only time will tell."

***

Everything is packed and I'm leaving the house with Taylor trailing behind me when the light flips on and an angry father stands at the bottom of the stairs. "Jessica Marie Knight. Where the hell do you think you're going."

Taylor shifts uncomfortably. "I'll just wait outside." She's quick to throw her backpack over her shoulder and dash outside to her car parked in the driveway.

I adjust my bag on my shoulder and lean against the door frame. "What? I have to be at the school in ten minutes. I can't miss the bus."

"I thought we already discussed this. You are not going to that game. You are visiting your mother." He says calmly despite how far he is from it.

I ball my hands into fists and narrow my eyes. "We discussed nothing. You just order me around. Well I'm sick of it! I'm almost eighteen! You can't always tell me what to do." I snap.

He gets up in my face, an unrecognizable look in his eyes. " As long as you're under my roof, you will do as I say? Understand?" He shouts angrily.

For once, I'm actually scared of him.

I back away but maintain my courage. "I'm going. I won't be home until Sunday night." I back away and shut the door. He doesn't follow after me but remains at the front door with a disappointed look.

Taylor looks at me with an uncertain gaze as I climb into the passenger's seat. "Do you still want to go?"

I look back at my father who is staring out the window, looking like he just failed me. I sigh and turn around in my seat to look out straight a head. "Yeah, let's go or we'll miss the bus."