He's A Kiss N Tell Kind Of Guy

~Unedited~

~Flirting With The Good Girl~

Chapter13: He's A Kiss N Tell Kind Of Guy

*Ethan Daniels*

Do you ever get that feeling where you're just like ... what? Like what the hell is going on?

I get those feelings all the time. I never completely understand what's going on half the time. And no, it's not because I think faster than people, it's because there's too much drama going on in my small clique.

I've never been one for drama. I mean, what's the point?

I'm happy for Carter, I am. I'm so happy that he has finally found a girl he can love again. And Jessica is exactly what he needs ... but what is this thing going on with her and Jake?

Jake's over there in awe with drool on his bottom lip and Jessica is there holding a knife up to his throat. I'm not sure if they're friends or not but whatever it is, it's scary. It's like a love hate relationship.

And then the whole thing with Jake's dad ... just die already Jase! I mean come on! You're not welcomed here! No one likes you!

I'd be happy to dispose of him. I'd do it shamelessly. Jake's all kind of messed up because of him and he's always gloomy even when he's happy. I can see it in Jake's eyes when he's around. When he smiles, it's not always a smile. It's more like he's trying with every fiber in his being to produce a smile. Almost like if you looked closely, you could see the frown, the tears and the pain behind his smile.

It scares me that he's hurt -hurt bad- and he's only seventeen.

But one of these days he'll be happy again. He'll be able to enjoy life and no longer have to constantly look over his shoulder to see if Jase is watching.

I crack my knuckles and check the time on my phone. It's nearly eleven when I decide to hop out of bed but as I step out of my room, a giant fury dog whips past me causing me to scream like a girl.

We don't have a dog!

"Get back here Mittens!" Luke shouts as he runs down the hall and chases after the dog.

Since Carter is most likely at the beach hanging with the guys or Jessica, I decide to take one for the team and follow Luke.

"Luke! Who's dog is that!" I shout as I catch up with him at the bottom of the stairs.

"Carol Hill's. The neighbor down the street." Luke replies as he grabs the dog and puts the leach on it.

"Why the hell is it here?" I ask.

Luke gasps and points accusingly at me. "You just cussed!"

Whoop dee doo.

"You have to put a dollar in the swear jar!" He says.

"Okay, I will." Ugh! "Anyways, who names their dog mittens? That's a cat's name."

"I don't know? And it's not an it. Mittens is a girl." He says as he leads 'it' outside.

"Whatever. Now, you didn't exactly say why she was here."

"I'm watching her for the day. Carol's paying me five dollars an hour." He says proudly. "By the end of today, I'll have fifteen dollars!"

"Does Lauren know about this?" I ask.

"She can't tell me I can't." He says. "She's not my mom."