She's Just His Spring Fling Sex Thing

~Unedited~

~Flirting With The Good Girl~

Chapter19: She's Just His Spring Fling Sex Thing

[Rated R]... I warned you

*Jessica Knight*

"The dance is tomorrow. I find it completely stupid that they would have it during spring break." Taylor rants. "I mean, they should of had it on Friday. It just makes more sense that way."

I shrug as I stare at the tv. "It really makes no difference to me." I say. "I'm not going anyways."

She gasps and looks at me with wide eyes. "Why the hell not?"

I chuckle and glance over at her. "Because, Carter's still in bed rest for a day longer, I haven't even found a dress, and I'm positive Carter won't want to go. I mean, don't most guys hate getting dressed up and going to dances?"

"It doesn't matter what guys think." She says. "All that matters is what the girl wants."

"I want to go." I say. "But not when Carter is still in pain. Walking up a flight of stairs has him gasping for air."

"Then go with me and David."

Hearing David's name makes me glare at her. Jake, Ethan,Garret, and Jackson are all on their way to the beach to meet up with David and beat the living shit out of him. I wanted to tag along but Jake refused to let me. He's apparently afraid I'd get hurt -since when does he care?

"That's not gonna happen." I state. "And besides, I'm not going to just leave Carter by himself."

"He'd understand."

"I don't care. I'm not going."

She sighs and kicks her feet up on the couch. "Am I going to have to force you to that dance?"

I throw my head back and stare up at the high colorless ceiling. "Taylor, I'm not going."

She sighs again and hops off the couch. "Okay, fine. You're not going, but can you at least help me pick out some shoes for my dress. I was going to head to the mall today."

I glance down at the clothes I'm wearing wish consists of sweatpants and a long baggy shirt of Carter's. My hair is messily thrown up into a ponytail and I'm almost positive that I have chocolate staining the corner of my mouth. "Yeah, I'll go. Just let me get ready first."

She squeals and grabs her bag. "Okay! I'll meet you there in two hours."

After she has left, I drag myself up stairs and into my room. Stripping out of my clothes, I hop into the shower.

I let the water run down my body and loosen out the tense muscles in my back. I never did get to try out for the girls basketball team because it was the week Carter was in the hospital. There's no more sports I could participate in at the school because I'm kicked off the cheerleading team for the rest of the year and I don't plan on joining the team my senior year and I can't do football ... maybe soccer though?

I hop out of the shower and wrap a towl around my body before walking into my room. After dressing in a black and pink tank top and white shorts, I grab my phone and allow my hair to air dry.

I send a quick text out to Taylor telling her that I'm going to go checkup on Carter before I meet her at the mall.

The drive to Carter's house takes about three minutes and once I take a step into his house, Luke attacks me with a hug and Carter's giant teddy bear. "Hey, Jesse! Are you here to see Carter?"