You The Hoe, Idaho

<Unedited>

*PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE*

~Flirting With The Good Girl~

Chapter4: You The Hoe, Idaho

*Jake Parkers*

If you got jack in your cup,

Go raise it up

Go raise it up

Go raise it up

If you ain't got enough,

Go fill it up

Go fill it up

Go fill it up

The music is blaring through the speakers in Garret's room as we goof off with a couple of girls we met on our way back from the movies. Currently, a girl with long black hair is sucking my face off as she grinds her hips into me. She's a wild thing, that's for sure. She's not all cuddly like most girls. No, she wants to get right to the point. She yanks my shirt off and runs her tongue down my abs until her hands make it to the top of my jeans.

Ethan already has a girl in the sack because their moaning and screaming is louder than the music. As for me, I'm trying to keep it a bit slow. I always had a problem with doing it in the same room with the guys. It creeps us all out but these girls can make your sensible thoughts disappear without a trace.

Sara, I think her name is, pushes me down in a chair and unbuckles my belt. She unzip my jeans with her teeth, making my whole body tense. Something about this doesn't seem right. Any other day I would be completely fine with getting it on with a willing girl but something keeps tugging at my thoughts and it's telling me to stop.

Sara's hands cup my face before smashing her lips against mine. I'll admit, this girl is better than Rebecca could ever be and we haven't even done anything yet. She starts to run her lips all over my body until she stops at where my boxer begin. She starts to slip her hands down there but the thought comes back and slaps me with a full force. I grab her wrists and yank her away from me.

"What the hell?" She spats angrily.

I stand there just as confused as her. She stares at me before pushing me back on the bed but I pull away and jump off the bed. "Go. I can't do this." But why?

"You're Jake Parkers. If anything you've done this a million times so why stop now?" She says a bit annoyed. All the guys are watching now, also confused by my actions.

"Just go! I'm not doing this with you." I snap.

She glares at me for a good ten seconds before grabbing her shirt and slipping it on. She grabs her purse and stomps out of the room.

The guys make their girls leave a little after Sara. Carter is the first one to say something after a long silence. "Dude, what the hell happened?"

I don't even know myself.

It was completely unnatural for me to do something like that. Sara was hot as hell yet I pushed her away and that makes no sense at all. "I don't know? I just couldn't go through with it."

Garret speaks up then. "Are you okay now? We could go find you another girl."

I shake my head. "No, I'm fine. Maybe some other time." I then crinkle my nose. "Put some pants on Ethan."