•||Chapter 20- I do||•

Thank you, everyone, who voted and commented on the previous chapter. I love you all :)❤

 I love you all :)❤

.............

"You are making me regret being such a good wife to you "

Sonakshi controlled her anger and paced left and right steaming in anger. Dev pouted at her while she threw a pillow at him.

"Don't give me those expressions. I hate you. This is our honeymoon. Honeymoon where you must treat your honey like a moon not leaving her to become an omelette. "

"Sonakshi the whole sentence was baseless "

She inhaled highly and looked at him with the predator's eyes. He shut his mouth and looked everywhere except her.

"Baseless. You know what everything is baseless. But you are dumb.  "

"I take that.  It was harsh but I take that. But baby it's important. That client is very important and it's a matter of two hours. Jus two hours. Why don't you visit the SPA section of the suite? Trust me they are the best. "

He buttered her.

"Right. Why should I waste my time on you? Well, no I am so sorry you don't have time. You are making me regret my decision of marrying you. We are on honeymoon and you don't have time for me to imagine when we go back you will treat me as if I don't exist. "

"Sonakshi, you are getting this wrong honey.  "

"Shut up! Don't call me honey. I hate you "
She faked a cry and sat on the bed.

"Ok fine. I won't go. Let the deal go. Let my company suffer loss. "

He too sat beside her with a sulky face. Sonakshi glanced at him from the corner of her eyes and huffed in dismay.

"Fine go.  Don't act.  And let me tell you. Your small kisses, the mouth kisses which leave me to breathe less and the act of you playing with my bra straps are prohibited for you. You are grounded dev dixit "

She narrowed her eyes and yelled at him before stomping her foot to the swimming pool area.

.........

"Hey dad, she was angry but I made it. I will be meeting Thomas today. Yes, please mail me the picture of that man and every information you have about him. "

"I have arranged a dinner for you both near the beach tonight. Take her there she will be fine. And about that man, I have already messaged you everything. "

"Ok! Thank you so much for arranging a dinner date. "

Dev laughed. 

"I am sorry for ruining your time with Sonakshi dev. But this is important especially for her. "