•||Chapter 6 - That's my girl||•

|| Dev pov||

|| Dev pov||

I was sitting in the VIP quota after meeting Kia. Kia my little kiddo was one of the dearest humans to me in this world. I never had siblings especially sister and there she was filling the empty space in my life. Karthik and I cared for so much. And she. She was just a little musketeer making our lives happier. I still remember when I saw her for the first time she was so small and fragile. And I kicked Jatin's stomach because he was drinking her milk from her small nipple bottle. Why!? Because Jatin was jealous. Kia took all his spotlight and I kicked him because Kia was crying and he was busy in finishing the milk. And when she told me that she wanted me at her basketball match it was an order for me. So here I am. Sitting in one of the top seats drinking coke and checking emails.

I was busy in my mobile checking some mails as Kia was playing very well and looking at the match it was confirmed that Kia would win the match. suddenly I heard the announcement that the opponent team was gonna replace it's two players.  I asked Jatin and Kartik about it but those two stars fell best friends were busy in searching for a hot chick.  A hot girl whom they would gawk at with open mouth, typical boys.  Not forgetting that they were teasing me about Sonakshi. God, they are so annoying.

But my praying session lasted for a few seconds as my whole senses stopped when I heard the name of the substituted basket ballplayer. the name rang infinite times in my ears. I spat the cold drink out of my mouth which Landed on Karthik who was sitting just below in the next seat. Well, he deserved it.

"SONAKSHI"

I blinked my eyes twice and looked at her with my dropped jaw as I looked at her. She looked like a complete stranger. A completely different person.  I tried to explain to myself that my fiance was currently possessing heights of hotness.

I was lost in her beauty my review was broken when Kartik closed my mouth by pushing my chin upwards.

I looked at him while he just said

" Dev buddy, she is not of your type. So close your mouth and dream about your fiancee "

I just wanted to shout at that time at jatin at everyone you Kartik, this girl on whom your oogling is mine. She is my girl. she is my fiance if you have any doubt then check her wedding finger it's having the same pair of couple ring which completes mine. We complete each other.

But shit to him why to waste time on him. I just can't take my eyes out from her, good she is such a tease. Her movements and grace were making me hard. My member was bouncing inside the pant.

The right girl for you is the one who takes you different places, she calms you, fascinates you, snaps at you and makes feel lust and desire at the next level. She does foreign things to you and you fall her.