•||Chapter 2- Failed plan||•

Thank you much for voting and commenting.
And giving this book a chance.

Sonakshi entered her house only to find everyone running here and there in order like cats and dogs. It seemed as if she was getting married today. Ignoring everyone she made her way towards her room. Entering in her room she found a white packet lying on her bed. Getting a rough idea of the content inside it. She slowly opened it and found a salwar suit ( A traditional Indian dress ). Definitely, this was done by her  mom .O!love you mom you decreased my efforts now I have to waste less energy. My poor mom has a bad dressing sense but this bad will prove good for me this time mom has literally helped me.
My beautiful intelligent heaven landed mom.

Suddenly another idea popped inside her head. what if mom dresses her like her own style. Her old century style. How horrible she used to dress Sonakshi when she was small for fancy dress competition. A fashion disaster. A blue frock with white shoes and a garland of mogra in her head. What a beautiful fashion sense. Iconic mom style.

Sonakshi called out for her mother. Innocent Asha entered her room unknown to her plans and saw her dearest daughter wearing the dress which she brought for her. She looked like a queen. Her beautiful queen. While Sonakshi offered her mother her best fake innocent look. Such a good actress she is!

"Mom where were you!"

"I had work Sonakshi whole arrangement is on me"

"Aww, my poor Mumma you work so hard. Well anyway how do I look "

"Just like an apsara ( an angel) "

Oh yeah! I will do my iconic mural once the guy runs away. She thought in her devil mind.

" well mom, I am too nervous. dad has ordered me to dress well and give my best. but what if the boy's family reject me then. I am so scared. See that's the reason I wore this dress. But something is incomplete and fishy.