•||Chapter 24- kidnapped||•

Thanking everyone who voted and commented on the previous chapter. I love you all ❤

Dev almost killed Manik looking at Sonakshi's lifeless figure

Dev almost killed Manik looking at Sonakshi's lifeless figure. The police officers pulled him back from Manik. While Manik never hit him back.  He took every punch and smash with love. He was done with his life. He was all broken and torn. The only thing he wished was the safety of his daughter.

Dev carried Sonakshi to the hospital. According to the doctor, she lost consciousness due to shock and dehydration. Nothing serious. But for dev everything was serious. This was the reason he never wanted Sonakshi to know the truth. Happiness made its home in his life since Sonakshi entered it. But the starting of his marriage was because of danger now or in future, he needs to face it.  He will face it. He will make sure that this whole show ends right now. He can't see her like this she has her whole life in front of her. She has to work as a lawyer. Make everyone proud. He won't allow her dreams to be crushed.

"Robin I want you to guard this room in my absence. My mom will arrive soon. I want to take care of some matters. Make sure that no one expects family lays a finger here. Do you get that "

Robin nodded at his boss. Robin was one of his most trusted bodyguards. He was with a dev from very long. He trusted robin as one of his family members. His heart wanted to be with Sonakshi until she up. But this whole manik thing needs a full stop. calling Karthik and jatin and arranging a meeting in half an hour. He left Sonakshi in the hospital.

.........

"Thomas is useless. That man is of no use. "
Jatin stated.

Jatin, Karthik and dev were all gathered with some of his other trusted men in the conference room for a private meeting.

"We need someone who is clever and fast.  We need the whole biography of this man. "

"Sir, according to me we must look for another man too. "

Karthik cocked an eyebrow at one of the men who belonged to one of the best search teams of India.

"Sir, I mean what if the whole story of man is true. What if there is another person who is plotting things against your family. We must be prepared. And we are looking for Manik for years but nothing is in our hands. Maybe studying about whole Goenka's history we can find something."

"He is right. We must focus on something off the subject " jatin was impressed by the idea.

'Who are you? " dev asked the man who suggested the whole different thing.

"I am the new joiner of this team sir "

"Fresh faces are always clever and energetic. How fast can you work? "

"I have already gathered a few pieces of the puzzle sir. "

Dev shared an impressed look with Karthik.