•||Epilogue||•

Thanking everyone who voted and commented on the previous chapter. I love you all :)
This is the final part of dev and Sonakshi's love story. 
Hope you all liked it. ❤
The last installment is here ❤

 ❤The last installment is here ❤

........

"What is your name little one? " Tha fat principal asked little Alishka as she day confidently in front of the principal of one of the reputed school of Delhi.

"My name is Alishka Dev Dixit " she answered confidently.

Dev patted her head lovingly while she smiled cheekily at him

"You are so smart "  the principal gushed, Alishka made a weird face and looked at her mother.

"This was an easy wuestion(question). How can I be smalt (smart)"
She questioned the principal in her slurry voice. The principal laugher hard and looked at dev snd Sonakshi with a knowing look.

" Alishka! " Sonakshi warned the little girl. 

"I am so sorry for her behaviour. Her father has spoilt her so much!" She said glaring at dev who was busy in pulling alishka's cheeks as she was all ready to kick the principal in his stomach.

"Alishka baby why don't you go out and play in the garden " the principal advised Alishka who looked at her father to seek the permission. Dev nodded and she pecked his lips lovingly before exiting the office.
Sonakshi sighed as Alishka ran out, her brown teddy bear hung on her left arm.

Dev smirked and looked at the principal before firing his speech on him. He folded his arms around his chest and crossed his legs sitting as if he owns the place.

"Mr.Awasthi you know who I am. I am dev Dixit one of the trustees of your school so make sure my daughter gets the benefits of the situation "