•||Chapter 11- Lets get wasted||•

Quarantine - Shouting your favourite lyrics until your throat shuts down :)

Thank you for voting and commenting on this book. I love you all:)

Dev guided her towards their destination

Dev guided her towards their destination. His hands fit perfectly around her slender waist. Her senses experienced a new breeze of emotions. But she allowed him to make her feel those ways.

She lived with her granny since childhood. A turning point occurred in her life and she was expelled from her father's house. The only place she remembers about love was her granny 's house and arms. Her days and life used to revolve around that grey colour haired lady who used to tell her dreamy stories of the beautiful phase which will take place in her life.

She lived in London with her granny all pampered and loved. She was an average student but her skills in basketball were phenomenal. She loved basketball. Parties, Late Night outings were never her thing. People made her nervous. She liked the essence of comfort with her granny. They used to paint, laugh and talk about different things. That was the only thing she liked in her whole life.

Visiting a crowded place with a stranger with whom she was bounded for the life she felt nausea hitting her insanely.

She allowed dev to hold her. She needed someone to hold her and guide her towards this fun. Sayali always told her the wild stories of her outings. She was amazed and scared of her stories. But she always desired to experience that feeling of being wasted and carefree.

Wasted like a person who never gives a damn about the whole world?

Carefree like a paper boat floating in the small puddle during rainy season?

Happy like a blooming flower.

Glowing like the rays of the sun.

Life is like a beautiful drawing of love.

That's all she wished for one night.

"Sonakshi, my friends are little cocky and idiots

"Sonakshi, my friends are little cocky and idiots. Be prepared "

He teased her.

"Friends are always a nuisance in our life. My best friend sayali, She is a package of sarcasm and bitch attitude but that makes her different from the whole world. "