•||Chapter 13 - Hangover ||•

Thank you, everyone, for voting and commenting on the previous chapter. I love you all. ❤

The dixits were sticking to Sonakshi like a glue

The dixits were sticking to Sonakshi like a glue. Yesterday it was dev and now it was her mother in law. Sonakshi woke up with a worse headache her whole was traumatised and every cell in her body was paining. Damn! Alcohol. She cursed sayali under breath. This was all because of her. Everyone was making her drink small shots but that bitch got overexcited and emptied a whole bottle in her body.

She cried and puller her hairs in frustration.

"That's it this is all because of you sayali. You will pay for this " she muttered under her breath.

Grabbing her phone from the side table she called her best friend. But every time a certain annoying lady sang the same song in three different languages. she threw her phone on the bed in frustration. She was pissed. Highly pissed.

Sayali was screwed.

Highly screwed.

Everything was messed up right from her hairs to legs so she decided to test her hairs first. She grabbed a comb from the dressing table and prepared herself for the battle.

Tangled hairs Vs Sonakshi.

She huffed and took a big breath before starting the war. She moved the comb in her hairs, the pain came knocking her every sense down she pulled her hairs hardly and now her every cell was on fire.

"Oww!! Ouch! Mumma, it hurts " she cried.

Her war was interrupted by the ringing of the cell phone which she assumed was of her best friend. She started ranting on the phone.

"You wasted hen, I will kill you. You are the most person I ever met in my whole life. I fucking have you so much. Get lost. I will kick you so hard that you will land in hell. And then the satan will send me a video of you bathing in the hot oil. He will make laguna of you. "

"Satan has a WhatsApp? I knew Sonakshi "

Her breath hitched as soon she heard dev 's voice.
"Dev " she murmured to check.

"Yes Sonakshi " he sang from the other side.

"Oh God! " she clasped her mouth shut and started patting her legs up and down on the floor due to embarrassment.

" Why is your voice so hoarse? Are you fine? "

And there the tap flows with its high speed. She started wailing loudly.