•||Chapter 5- The basketball match ||•

"Oh, my little princess

"Oh, my little princess. Did you miss me so much?

Dev asked Kia who hugged him tightly as soon as he met her. Kia wanted dev to attend her one of the basketball matches. He was her favourite human being. When dev entered the VIP quota with his friends the first thing he saw was Kia. She was Jatin's sister. But she was his and Kartik's crown of the head.

She ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

" I said Jatin bro that I want you and Karthik bro to be here on my basketball match and Look you three are here for me. To support me and to support me. I am so happy. You know why this match is so special for me because it's my 15th  match and I didn't lose any of the matches till now so I wanted you three to be here. For me. Like always and forever"

"The originals tease " jatin sneaked. 

" I am all pumped up.all the best baby Kia. All the very best. 
Kartik chirped.

" Thank you so much, brother. But I will win this because the results are clear every match I play is mine. I always won. So, you think about my winning gift?"

" If u won-"

" I won the match brothers no one can defeat Kia "
SHe announced.

" Okay fine. we will celebrate in your young cool bar tonight A treat for my sister from me. okay. now go. the match is waiting for you. "

" Oh!  I love you and yes I am going and by the way Kartik Bhai,  today's score
5:25 "

Kia ran towards her team.while the trio took their seats. Jatin and Kartik were busy teasing dev about his fiance and were suggesting him to close his eyes because hot girls are not for him he must focus on her cultural lovely fiance.