•||Chapter 10 - A better World ||•

Thank you so much for voting and commenting we are reaching 180 votes daily. I love you all :)

Sonakshi looked at dev with wide eyes

Sonakshi looked at dev with wide eyes. She looked at her mom and gave her an impossible look. This was all planned by her mom. How can she be so dumb? Those cheesy smiley faces, extra love and case was all drama.

She looked at dev who passed her a warm smile which she tried to return back.

"Sonakshi, dev is waiting for you since long. What took you so long? "

" It's ok aunty. "

"No dev, she must be habitual of these things now. she must learn to behave maturely. she is a big girl now. She must know the value of time and how to manage it. She is getting married. Marriage means responsibility "

Dev was about to answer her back when his words were cut by Sonakshi who said.

"Mom I want to have a talk with you may I "

" Say, what happened?

Sonakshi looked at Asha and eyed towards dev. Asha gave her an impossible look. Stubborn woman.

"Sona, say what's so important. You are already late. Stop wasting time and speak up "

" I want to talk to you Alone in private."

"But, what will he do. let him be here. "

Getting pissed by her mom she said irritatingly

"It can be a girl-girl talk. right. what will a boy do standing here? if he Is a girl then no problem? "

She crossed her hands around her chest and tapped her foot stubbornly.

"Sonakshi "

"It's absolutely fine Sonakshi. I will wait outside. Please come soon. "

He said while she nodded again with a fake smile. He left from there. while Sonakshi looked at her mom, demanding for every question's answer in return.

"What the hell is this mom? I thought you are taking me to a party. but see you have some other plans. sending me out with a stranger. wow!Just a wow! How can you trust someone so easily? You met him just a day before."

" Stop acting like a child sona.he is not a stranger. he is your fiancee accept the fact or else it will be hard for you to handle things in future. You are a grown-up woman now.

"A grown-up woman is allowed to make her decisions. Stop giving me titles when those titles are just for namesake. I know it very well you and your husband hate me. You only love your daughter who is married to a man whom she loves. Though your blood runs through my veins you never considered me as your daughter. "