•||Chapter 25- brother||•

Thanking everyone who voted and commented on the previous chapter I love you all ❤

.........

Dev lost the colour from his face. It seemed someone snatched his soul away from him.

Sonakshi. His Sonakshi was kidnapped.

Everything became blank for him. The words of his mom kept repeating in his head. Jatin held him immediately asking what happened. What happened? Someone just stole his precious thing away.

Prakash entered the meeting room with a thud. His moist eyes were the signal that he knew everything.

"You promised," he yelled at dev.

Dev was sitting in his place emotionless.

"Dev, Sayali. Sayali is kidnapped " a worried Karthik whispered in shock.

"Sayali "dev looked at Karthik 

" yes dev "

"Sayali and Sonakshi both are kidnapped " Prakash cried.

.........

Sonakshi opened her eyes with a lot of pain. Her whole body was throbbing in pain. Adjusting to the light in the room she slowly opens her eyelids. Everything was a blur in front of her. Holding her forehead with one of her hands she slowly got up.

She looked at her surroundings. She was in a little room a bed placed in middle and every necessary thing what a girl wants to be was placed in that room. She slowly walked to the door and turned its knob to see where she was actually.

She proceeded towards the door and walked ahead. There was a passage in front her walking straight she found a staircase leading down to a living room. Did dev bring her somewhere? Is it a stupid surprise?

"Dev " she called for her husband still feeling dizzy and weak.

"Dev! Come out please it's scary "

She descended down the stairs and searched for her husband. The living room was empty no one was present there. She heard the sound of utensils and immediately ran towards the end of the voice.

A man was standing in front her his back on full display.

"Dev " she called.

The man turned and a smile formed on her lips. She ran towards the man and hugged him tightly. The man chuckled and twirled her in a circle. Their laughter echoing in every corner.