•||Chapter 26 - I will kill myself||•

Thanking everyone who voted and commented on the previous chapter. I love you all:)❤

 I love you all:)❤

.........

"Alishka, because it has a good nickname like ali ok baby " Sayali munched at the Little girl.

She looked Sonakshi then at Sayali.

"He calls me bit-bitch is my name bitch," she said rolling her lower lip out. Anger ran through Sonakshi's body she cupped the little one's face and kissed her nose.

"No baby that is a bad word. Your name is alishka ok " the little girl nodded and hugged her tightly.

"Do you eke my name Mumma? " alishka asked sonakshi.

Sonakshi nodded at her making alishka smile brightly. It was the first time she saw a lady hugging her and talking to her. Since she was born the only face she remembers and fears is of lakshaya and her nanny.

"I don't know why lakshaya has kidnapped this little girl "

Sayali wondered looking at alishka with pity.

I have a daughter. She was kidnapped when she was born.

"I see. I see you have already met this little piece of shit huh "

Lakshaya entered the room smiling at the three of them. Alishka hid behind Sonakshi trembling in fear.

"Aww, my little baby what is wrong with you? We are friends right. Come here "

"No lakshaya. She is a little girl " Sonakshi warned him.

"My my look at you sonakshi. You hated Natasha from the bottom of your heart and you are loving her daughter "

"Daughter Natasha " Sayali whispered all confused.

Sonakshi snapped her eyes at alishka who was looking at her with fear-filled eyes sucking her left thumb all ready to cry. Tears rolled down her eyes as she remembered her promise with manik. Their daughter was indeed alive. She smiled and hugged the little girl tightly.

"Well, enough of this drama let's get into work " lakshya pulled Sonakshi away from the little girl, hugging her from the back he roamed his filthy hands on her stomach. Alishaka cried harder trying to get close to sonakshi. Lakshaya kicked the little girl away making her fall on the ground.

"Lakshaya " Sonakshi shouted trying to get away from him.

"Chill, she is habitual of this. "