•||Chapter 27- Stabbing him until he dies||•

Thanking everyone who voted and commented on the previous chapter I love you all :)

*****

Sonakshi looked at dev with all nervousness while he pulled her more into him. she looked in his honey brown eyes, her black hairs created a blockage for him to look in her eyes aiding her hairs tucking hem behind her ears. he cupped her face. she neared towards his face and snatched the phone immediately after being successful in distracting him by playing her sixer step. She found her husband talking to someone in the middle of the night.

When she asked him about the person he was talking with he denied her demands. she laughed at him while he looked at her all annoyed. she opened his cell phone all ready to check her dearest hubby's footsteps. When she was welcomed with a password lock. she squeezed her eyes in frustration and looked at dev who smiled cheekily looking at her.

She made an annoying pout and buzzed dev.

"Dev! I want to see" she poked her finger in his biceps while he gave her a no-look.

" Sonakshi bad manners, common good girls never cross their limits. Go to sleep.  fairies and angels are waiting for you love.  "

"Shutt uppp, I  want to see. I  want to see"
she stamped her foot loud while he stopped her by hugging her from the waist. she tried to get rid of him but was too weak in front of him.

He nuzzled his nose in her neck and she felt some tingling sensations in her body. Before he could snuggle into her back. She back off & turned her face toward him.

"Dev open this god damn phone. I want to see "  She stood in front of him with her hands on her waist.

"Aww! Baby I won't tell you " He shrugged off.

"Dev, I am your wife "

she tried to trick him by sliding her index finger from his face to chest & looking deep into his eyes.

" No baby  You can't fool me "

he was about to lose his senses just than he realized it's her trick & back off.

" Bad very bad. you are so bad "

"I know if tell me something brand new baby "Dev giggled at her cute antics.

" Go away I won't talk to you "  Sonakshi was about to leave when Dev caught her wrist & pulled her closer to himself. Such that her back collided with his front.

" you want the password", Dev asked smelling her shampoo.

" yes "

"Then let's make a deal "