•||Chapter 22- under the stars||•

Thanking everyone who voted and commented on the previous chapter. I love you all :) ❤

 I love you all :) ❤

..........

Ragini sensed the heat in the atmosphere since Sonakshi and dev came back in the middle of their honeymoon. Sonakshi was angry and hurt while dev he was ignoring Sonakshi. Things were getting difficult for both of them. Her college was eating her up and dev he was busy in the office and handling the Manik situation.

"Dev, you and Sonakshi are newly married. But you don't behave like one. What is wrong between you too? Her exams are on the bay. I want you to make things right between you too and help her to cope up with her studies. She needs you. Everything can wait but Sonakshi can't. She is your wife "

"Mom everything is complicated. Sonakshi she is not trying to understand. "

"How many hours you spent on Sonakshi. How many hours you spent talking to her. Did you try to make her understand? Never why would you be your male ego coming in between? "

Dev looked at her mother and denied her questions. He was ashamed but he was tied in a promise.

"Mom things are difficult. It's not my male ego "

"It's difficult, not impossible. Try to show some love and care. She will understand and shower everything she has. "
He nodded at her mom and made sure he would make things right between Sonakshi and him.

........

"Sonakshi! I don't think dev did anything wrong. You confessing something about your ex-boyfriend and he appearing suddenly on your honeymoon. The whole situation doesn't make sense. Try to understand dev's point of view. "

"Why should I? I am telling him to share it with me. But he is stubborn. He is ignoring me. It is hurting me. I want to trust him but I am not able to "

"Manik created problems between you too. This situation is serious and worse. I think you must give dev sometime. Talk to him if he is not ready to share then give him some time. But make him feel that you are always there for him and you trust him .i am talking about dev Sonakshi. Dev is totally different from other boys. "

Sonakshi tried to understand everything sayali said. She is married now she must behave maturely. Manik screamed trouble. He was always trouble. But dev he was always bliss to her. But the culprit thing it was making her go insane. Dev is trying to save her from something but he can't tell her. He must have his reasons. Why was she judging him? He never judged her then why she was judging. But he shouted at her. He was mean. He deserves it.