•||Chapter 18- I did it because I loved him||•

Thank you for voting and commenting on the previous chapter. I love you all :)❤

 I love you all :)❤

********

Kia and kamya both were busy in teasing Sonakshi as it was her first night with her new husband today.
Kia was all busy in telling her names of the babies as they will do the baby-making process today and kamya she was all busy in chatting with jatin. They both were unbreakable. Kamya was too shy and jatin was too sly. Perfect match. And if you are asking about Karthik then he said he will help my parents so he was practically staying at my home. Dev's house or my new house was filled with guests and relatives. And my eyes were filled with sleep. I wanted to sleep.  But not before teaching my husband a very good lesson.

I was welcomed into the dixit mansion in a grand manner. The house was so big and luxurious everything screamed money. I admit I belonged to a rich family but our house was a little small compared to this one. Well, this is dev Dixit's house one of the leading millionaires in the world so you can imagine. I held dev 's hand and kicked the Kalash as I entered the house. My eyes roamed in every corner and I tool all the details. The house was mostly white and cream. The whole house was white but my husband 's room was all coordinated with blue, grey and black. Classic.

There was a huge canopy adorning the bed. Oh my God! I loved canopies. I smiled and squealed in excitement. Touching and feeling the warmth of the canopy I never heard the opening and closing of the door.

"That's the first gift of the night wifey "

I turned and looked at my new husband. Now he is brand new.

Resting my hands on my hips, I rolled my eyes at him and gave him a blank look.

"Thank you "

He gave me an amused smile and started taking long steps towards me. I showed him my five fingers that mean a sign to stop.

"What? "

"Did you forget that virginity talk? "

He smirked at me and chuckled.

"I know it's hard for you. I understand. Don't be shy. I am all yours and you are all mine. "

I clapped my hands sarcastically and smiled at him.

"My dear husband you dream so much. I am boldly telling you this that you are not going to lay a single finger on me tonight. That's your punishment. "

His expressions changed. Dang! Well deserved.

"What happened hubby? Are you tensed? Don't be because this is just the starting. "