||Chapter 1- Marriage proposal ||

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Dad you can't do this with me. I have suffered a lot, my wounds are not healed till now and you are telling me to get married and that too with a mere stranger "

'stop it Sonakshi! why do you always argue with me? Have some manners and be a good daughter. You never obey me and now when I am trying to settle you, you are saying me no.
Dad snapped his comment at me.

"Please, dad I don't know that guy. How can you be so sure that he is perfect? I am not ready for the marriage. I never imagined it. I can't. Try to understand " Sonkashi begged her father to stop his baseless argument about marrying a stranger.

"The proposal which has arrived for you is of billion Sonakshi. You are lucky to get this golden proposal. The proposal is best and many people will die to get that man. Stop your useless thoughts and concentrate.
I am begging you this time. Please have mercy on me. And do something for your dad. The boy's family is coming to see you tonight so be prepared and give your best. you have to look perfect and have to make sure that their answer is positive if something from your side happens then better be ready to face the consequences "

He vented out his anger on her blood-related daughter. Why was he always like this. Why can't he understand her? She just wants some time. He always thought that she is useless. Fine. She is. But she has her own life and has every right to decide what she wants and how she wants to lead it. But the situation was worse here. Her dad will never allow her to do what she wants. She was treated like a caged parrot in the cell who was getting treated like a princess but a prisoner is always a prisoner.

' I hate u so much "
She muttered in dismay. She was helpless. All she can do was to crush her demands. Doll her face and act like a good daughter.

"Sonakshi child why don't you listen to your dad. He will always try to think good for you. He is your dad sweetie. "

Her mother consoled her. Her mother who was a puppet of her father's demand. The woman who will never go against her husband. A typical Indian wife.

"Try exactly!  he will try because I am not Natasha. I am not that girl and he wants me to be like her. Since childhood, she has been stealing everything from me. My dad, my family, my love, my name, my place in this house and Manik whom I loved with everything I had. I gave my everything to him and dad in a second destroyed everything. He is selfish just like you and your daughter.  he used his power for fulfilling her wish mother. And what about me. My wishes are always unfilled. Why my jar of wishes is unfilled. "

She cried at her fate. Her mother shook her head in dismay. This was her daily rant. She used to rant about her sorrows but there was no one who would understand her and try to be kind to her. Even her mother was unaffected.

"Sonakshi be ready tonight. I don't want your dad to increase his blood pressure just because of you. Now no arguments."

Asha said in an authoritative tone.