•||Chapter 12- a drunk sonakshi||•

Thank you so much for voting and commenting on the previous chapter I love you all :)

When sayali asked Sonakshi to show her inner demon to dev

When sayali asked Sonakshi to show her inner demon to dev. Everyone underestimated Sonakshi. But Sonakshi was a wild whale whose inner self accelerated due to the alcohol inserted in her system. Her senses were high and her whole body was on fire. It seemed as if someone has injected something wild in her system. The program of Sonakshi's body was
Changed to living her best life.

Well, actions speak louder than words. And there her actions and senses were high on vodka. She was walking on the bar stand kicking every bottle and stepping on everyone 's hand resting on the stand. Her waxed legs were on full display as she swayed her hips with stumble steps. Singing Taylor Swift 's ready for it.

"Knew he was a killer the first  that I saw him
Wonder how many girls he had loved and left haunted
But if he's a ghost, then I can be a phantom
Holdin' him for ransom
Some, some boys are tryin' too hard
He doesn't try at all, though
Younger than my exes but he act like such a man, so"

She jumped down and fell flat on her ass. Holding her bums she rubbed it continuously trying to ooze the pain.

Everyone was busy in enjoying themselves. Karthik, Kia, jatin and sayali. And there was dev who was busy in recording Sonakshi's every move and handling his drunk fiancee. Who was busy in shaking her whole ass with the music? Damn hot. The heat was knocking his senses down, the music was making his knees move but the thought of a drunk Sonakshi getting hurt and lost was making him worry.

"Sonakshi. Careful " he said as she fell down.

She covered her mouth with her hands and giggled. Soon her goggle turned into a gigantic laugh.

"I am Voldemort with a nose. Where is harry potter I will kill him "

Sayali laughed hard and fell down on the floor taking Karthik with her. She was busy in Karthik while Karthik was busy with her.