•||Chapter 16- Yellow yellow dirty fellow ||•

Thank you, everyone, for voting and commenting on the previous chapter I love you all :)

......

Sonakshi smiled at her cousin who applied the turmeric paste on her nose with her small hands.

"This is so fun " the little girl chirped. Sonakshi smiled at her and tapped her head fondly.

Today was her Haldi. Yes, she said yes to him. The look on his face broke her heart. He said she didn't trust him.

How can a girl trust a man so easily? And here she was getting married to him. Since that day they never interacted and called each other. She told her decision to her mother and soon the preparations started.

Removing the turmeric paste from her body she stared at her hands which were filled with Heena and at a particular corner, his name adored the whole design. dev. She chanted. Why was he being so distant from her? First, hurt me and then act as nothing happened. Cocky male ego.

Laying down on her bed she thought about her future.  Her future will be filled with dev. That egoistic man.

"Why I am thinking of him? "  she shouted rolling on her bed.

"God! What the hell is happening "  sayali entered her room and shouted at her best friend who was busy in rolling left and right on her bed?

Sonakshi buried her face in her pillow and started throwing her legs in every direction.

"Oh! I got it now. You are thinking about your virginity "

"Yes. That's all I can think " Sonakshi replied her after throwing a pillow at her face.

"Hello everyone, this is sayali Maheshwari and today I will teach you the art of losing your virginity"

Sayali said with a straight face standing while standing on the edge of the chair or the dressing table.

Sonakshi gave her an impossible look.

"I know. I know girls get too excited and too scared. It virginity losing is the rule of this nature. One day you will lose it. "

Sonakshi stood on her bed resting her hands on her hip she stared at her best friend who definitely was gone mad.

" Step 1 Take a breathe and decide your goal.

Step 2: Be cautious and all prepared with your favourite flavour material. We don't want first time first popping thing ok.

Step 3: Don't get scared make him feel excited.

Step 4: make him excite if you want your first time to be rocking and shocking.

Step 5: And the rest is bliss and blessing.

Step 6: Follow this and enjoy sexual pleasure. "

Jumping down from her bed Sonakshi kicked the chair with her foot and sayali fell straight on her ass.