•||Chapter 21- manik is back||•

Thanking everyone who voted and commented on the previous chapter I love you all :)❤
.........

Sonakshi wore a beautiful floral tiered tube top with ruffle waist short and tied her hair in a high ponytail

Sonakshi wore a beautiful floral tiered tube top with ruffle waist short and tied her hair in a high ponytail. Dev told her to wear something casual and comfortable. He was taking her on a date.
Well, Mr Husband finally doing something. She puckered her lips in the mirror and ran out as dev was yelling her name since past half an hour.

"I am ready " she raised her hands in the air and blew a kiss of satisfaction looking at dev who looked at her with desire in his eyes

"I am ready " she raised her hands in the air and blew a kiss of satisfaction looking at dev who looked at her with desire in his eyes. Sonakshi knew that she ignites a fire inside dev. That's all she wanted to do after all.

"How do I look? " she blushed and looked at him sweetly.

"I don't have words "

"Well, you are illiterate I know. Now please take me to the destination. I am so excited. "
She jumped and hooked his arm in hers. He chuckled and led her to the car. His finger ran smoothly on her legs as he tried to buckle her seatbelt. She slapped his fingers away and glared at him.

"Be in your limits mister husband "

"Wow limit for me and what about you who kissed me in the church "

Sonakshi smiled and looked away how she kisses him without hesitation.

"Oh my God! This is so beautiful. You really spent a lot of brain and money on this "

Sonakshi ran towards the beach shore and started jumping like a little girl who got a lollipop. She kicked and fell in love with the water. An amused expression made its way on dev's face as he watched his wife so happy.

She closed her eyes and spread her hands in the air all ready to fall down in the water when he catches her.

"Dev " she pushed him and he stumbled back in the water. His white shirt was all drenched in water and sand stocked on some of his body parts.