•||Chapter 3 - sealed fate ||•

Tysm for voting and commenting on my previous chapter.

Sonakshi took dev to her bedroom. her bedroom was beautiful a perfect bedroom for a girl chic and polished. Vintage lamps, light purple paint coordinated with white furniture and luxurious pieces. Dev got a fresh and aesthetic vibe which he admired so much. He liked dark colours but today suddenly he wanted to have a combination of dark and light.

Sonakshi was busy in shooting daggers at him. The man standing in front of her was complete trouble. She had a wild feeling of pulling his hairs out of his head and kick his ass so hard that he would bounce till the hell like a football.

"Beautiful "

"Excuse me "

She snapped making him jerk his innocent thoughts away.

"Your room it's beautiful. Everything is well coordinated "

"Thanks my brother gifted me the interiors "

"Brother. You have a brother "

"My cousin brother. He is an interior designer. My bedroom was his first project.  He is skilled in his field "

She answered him with a pride expression. Dev noted her personality change. She was acting all fake and wild but when her brother popped up her featured relax and she talked right from her.

"Where is he now? "

" London. He is in London. He is working on his dream project there. His name is lakshaya"

"You miss him "

" Yes. But work is important "

"Yeah "

He said taking a step towards the vintage lamp whose design attracted him the most.
But his leg twisted due to the carpet on the floor which resulted in him to land on bed caging Sonakshi under him. Sonakshi due to the sudden incident opened her mouth to shout when he immediately covered her mouth with his palm and signalled her ' shh!!!!'.

This all happened in a second. What if she shouts and the whole crowd gathers here.

She looked at him with side-eyes. What the hell just happened! Dev adored her facial posture. She was beautiful and elegant. He liked everything about her.

"Move "

She called out for him. But our boy was all lost in la-la land.

"Move " ( loudly)

" huh!"

"Move.you are heavy my legs are paining "

He immediately composed himself and helped Sonakshi to balance herself. She sat on her bed comfortably.