an important angst + less important note from me ;)

50k party yay!!

Tbh there's no real reason for this??? I just wanna say thank you and all that

Tbh there's no real reason for this??? I just wanna say thank you and all that. This entire book is one big mess of Bryce and Ohmtoonz shitposting.

So!!!! With that.... i have the Annual 50k survey (tm)

1) what are you
2) are you human?
3) what kind of cake (if any) do you like??

Also!!! For like the first time in 5ever im doing some shitty self promo to say, well.... i have a few other books on my profile n some more on the way >:)

Except some arent rlly books so much as piles of related one-shots >:)

And!!! Because i love you guys... take some angst :^)

------

Ryan can feel his heart pounding in his chest, and an excited grin spreading across his face. He turns to the mirror, adjusting the tie around his neck, then steps back to admire how he looks

With his light grey tuxedo on, he can't help but notice how good he looks in it. The color has always been a favorite of his, and the thought of Jonathan getting to see him dressed so nicely makes him ecstatic. Then again, the mere concept of Jonathan as a whole was enough to get Ryan giddy with excitement.

And the idea of them getting married? It makes him fucking euphoric.

Today is gonna be the best day of his life, he's sure of it. The preparations had all been taken care of, and he can't wait to see how wonderful Jonathan would look.

A small wave of nervousness washes over him, but he shrugs it off as something normal. He's about to get married! Who wouldn't be nervous? Ryan makes his way out the door, for their wedding began in less than twenty minutes, and he would hate to be late to such a big event.

When he arrives at the wedding, at a cute, old church by the park, he can't help but smile at the thought of what's to come. In less than an hour, Jonathan will he his husband. They're going to be married, and they're gonna go off on their honeymoon together, and everything will be absolutely wonderful. Today feels like a dream, almost, and Ryan is practically high off his own happiness.

When the time comes for Jonathan to come walking down the aisle, Ryan's excitement is through the roof. And as Jon begins to walk down the aisle towards him, he swears that he's falling in love all over again. In a dark blue tuxedo, his hair as messy as ever, and with that big ol’ grin of his on his face, Jonathan is completely perfect in Ryan's eyes.

Jon gives a small giggle as he finally comes to stand in front of Ryan, a happy sparkle in those beautiful eyes of his. He winks at Ryan, making him chuckle and shake his head, a fond smile on his face.

The next few minutes were a whirlwind of emotions, but mostly anticipation for the two words Ryan's been waiting to say all day. And when the time came, Ryan had only smiled, looked Jonathan in the eyes and spoke.