more drabbles (yay)

a/n: i'm sorry for never updating any of these stories i have,,,, school is a bitch right now plus i'm moving houses which doesn't help at all :')

So have some drabbles I've written over the span of like a week or two (this first one is sorta a gang/mafia type au. With stripper bryce, a hitman delirious and a mafia leader ohm who actually isn't in the drabble)
--

“You know, I can get you anything you want,” Jonathan points out, watching the boy in front of him.

Bryce, still dressed in that stupid, sparkly outfit, simply giggles and shrugs. “What if I just want some time alone, huh? What would you do then?” He looks at Jonathan curiously, head tilted to the side like some kind of cat, almost, waiting for an answer.

Jonathan thinks for a moment, before shrugging. “I mean, I can always get you a fancy place to be alone in. You seem like a city life kinda guy, you like those damn penthouses? I swear, baby. Anything you want, I got you,” Jonathan coos. He gives Bryce the best smile he can, though he already knows his smile is more psychotic than anything else.

Bryce gives him a curious look, before giggling and shaking his head. “You know I don't need a sugar daddy, right? I have my looks, and honestly? That's more than enough to get me what I want,” he chuckles. “You remind me of Ryan, you know that? Both of you keep saying the same few things to me. Maybe you guys should hang out sometime- you’d totally get along.”

idk what this one is sorry

“I don't know, Jonny. I just- I just don't trust that Ryan fucker around my little brother, y’know? Like, who the fuck would've thought that Bryce McQuaid, my cute, innocent little step-brother could've charmed that… that fucking shithead! Did you not see how he looked at Bryce back there?!”

Jonathan fell silent for a moment,  before shrugging. “He looked like he was in love, Lukey. I don’t see much of a fuckin’ problem there.”

Luke sighs and shakes his head, staring down at the ground. “He's a fucking homewrecker. I don't trust him one bit.”

“Oh come on, Luke. Just give him the benefit of the doubt. Just this once, a’ight? For me?”

Luke looks up at Jonathan, before giving in with a sigh of defeat. “Only because I love you, okay? But I swear, if anything at all happens to Brycey, I'm gonna beat the shit outta him.”

Jonathan snickers and nods. “Of course! And I'll record it and put it on YouTube!”

A part of an au i was too lazy to actually work out (demon cartoonz and kitty hybrid bryce)

“What's wrong, Kitty? Not gettin’ what you want? Sure is a shame,” Luke coos mockingly, crossing his arms.

Bryce huffed, pouting up at the demon in front of him as he tries his best to not rip his head off. He can feel his ears press against his head, and he has to curl his tail in order to make it stop swishing around. When Luke laughs at his reaction, though, Bryce stomps his foot and gives an upset cry of, “I JUST WANTED MY CHEESEBURGER!”

Luke laughs heartily, flicking Bryce's nose jokingly. “Well, isn't someone a spoiled little kitty cat? Oh, don't tell me- you're gonna go get mister Ohmwrecker to come and beat me up, huh? Gotta get your big scary boyfriend to make me return your food?”

Bryce wants to scream and rip Luke's head off. Instead, though, he settles for slapping Luke's cheek, making sure to leave a few scratches for added effect. He then storms off, fully intent on making Ryan buy him a new burger.

aaaah it's another attempt at smut

“Oh, oh god yes Ryan, please,” Bryce whines from below him, making noises Ryan never knew possible. Ryan grins, feeling a little rush at the idea of how much dominance he has, at how he finally has Bryce underneath him, begging for him and-

“Ryan!” Bryce screams out as Ryan hits a certain spot, nails clawing at his back. Ryan uses one hand to brush back Bryce's hair, keeping the other on the bed as he keeps going, making sure he makes Bryce scream. The feeling of Bryce's body underneath him, flush against his own, makes Ryan preen with pride.

He's glad he's the one to take Bryce, and he's glad Bryce is giving him permission to fuck the shit out of him. Ryan leans in, greedily kissing at Bryce's neck, teeth grazing and covering him with bite marks. He pulls away for a moment to peck Bryce's lips, still slamming himself deep into Bryce.

“Come on, baby. Tell me how bad you want it,” Ryan whispers into his ear, grinning as Bryce grinds down against him. He squeezes Bryce's ass lovingly, pulling his body impossibly closer.

“I want it, Ryan, I want it so badly,” he whimpers. “Just- ah- just g-give it to me…”