"hey ohm, it's not iced tea."

Some ohmtoonz drabbles (aka fics that were never finished and have been revived from the depths of my laptop/phone/wherever else i write)

ok ok have fun kiddos don't do drugs
--

"Oh, Brycey, are you gonna let me give you a backrub over here? I gotta tell you, I'm pretty good with my hands," Ryan hums teasingly, hardly able to contain a laugh.

Luke tenses slightly at the sound of Ryan's voice, moving his character into a corner behind a rock.

Bryce gives a small giggle. "No, I think I can rub my own back. Besides, I'm sure Cartoonz would love a backrub from you."

"That's gay!" Delirious cries, intensely hitting his keyboard. "That's fuckin' gay and I'm gonna die from it!"

Luke chuckles quietly, beginning to run after Delirious. "It's okay, Delly. Let the gay consume you. You in struggle mode or what?"

Ohm suddenly runs past Luke, laughing. "I got you, Delirious! I'll get you off, don't you worry," he whispers.

Delirious snickers. "Oh? You'll get me off? I thought you were giving Bryce a damn backrub, huh? What happened to that?"

"Well, you know, I do have two hands..." Ohm's voice is low and husky, making Luke shiver. He pushes away any feelings stirring within him and tries to focus on the game.

Was it him, or was his boyfriend being extra flirty this game?

Luke shrugs it off as normal Ohm behavior, and him being jealous. There was no reason to get so riled up, anyways. Ohm might be the most flirty, dirtiest person Luke has ever met, but he's super devoted. No reason to worry at all.

"Come on, Brycey, come and let me get you off," Ohm purrs.

Absolutely no reason to worry. Nope. Just every reason to be jealous as fuck.

Luke smiles sweetly, teeth clenching together. He continues playing without a word, not trusting himself to yell out at Ohm's innuendos and little jokes.

"You know, guys, we should meet up together. Then I can see Bryce's pretty booty in person." Ohm cackles, sending everyone into a fit of laughter as they all wait for the next round to load.

"Mm... And what about me, huh, Ohmie? Your oh-so-loving boyfriend with the also nice booty?" Luke tries his best to sound playful, but that doesn't stop his jealousy from seeping into every word that comes out of his mouth.

And boy, Ohm must be planning some kind of explanation later on tonight, because all he does is laugh more and say," But are you gonna seduce me like Delirious? I'm sure you've seen how he seduces people."

"Yeah! Have you seen this sexy ass of mine? Who could resist it? I am Sexylirious, and you will suck my dick!" Delirious laughs loudly into his mic, only pushing Luke further into his little pit of rage.

He grits his teeth together, a small, irritated noise coming out of him. Thankfully, nobody seems to hear it, instead they just continue on with their conversation.

As much as Luke wants to play and have fun, it's kinda hard when Ohm seems to be fully intent on making him jealous as fuck today.

So when Luke simply cannot take it anymore, he tells the others goodbye and leaves the recording session. He had some "business" to settle with his boyfriend.

Important business. Very, very important business that just so happens to take place in their bedroom.

And it may or may not involve a dick or two.

----woosh----

When Ryan had first met Luke, it had been a complete accident. The two had been brought together by a few friends they both shared. Then again, when you go to the same high school, these things were kinda hard to avoid.

Ryan was a quiet kid to most people, preferring to keep to himself in crowded places like these. Jonathan had practically dragged him to his table at lunch one day, making him sit with a few people who eventually became his best friends. And when Luke moved in, Jonathan had done the exact same thing- basically kidnapping Luke as soon as lunch period began.

Ryan hadn't been aware of this, though, and had slammed straight into Luke while trying to get to his locker. And being the smaller person, he fell over backwards onto the floor.

Jonathan's freaky laugh rang out above him, making Ryan look up at the two. He tried to speak, to give out some kind of apology or explanation to them. But when he saw Luke's grin, and Jonathan's smirk, Ryan couldn't help the flood of embarrassment that washed over him.

He tried to cover his face with his hands, but one of them was grabbed by Jon, who tugs him up. Ryan, having bad luck, nearly falls back onto the floor. As much as he hates to admit it, Jon was a lot stronger than he looked (or acted).

“Hah! Okay, okay. Luke, Luke, this loser here is Ryan. Ryan, this is Luke! He's new here, so don't go trying to touch his butt now,” Jon says with a laugh.

Luke looks at Ryan for a few seconds, then grins and grabs Ryan's hand. The sudden contact startled Ryan, making him jump and pull himself out of his grip.

"Ryan, huh? I'll have to remember that. Ryan the butt toucher." Luke laughs happily, a warm, relaxing noise that sends a small blush to Ryan's face. "You're a jumpy one, huh?"

He can't think of how to respond to Luke's teasing, though, and opts to stare down at the ground shyly.

Jonathan cackles, pushing Ryan towards Luke. "Yup! He's cute and hella gay, Luke, trust me! You guys are gonna love each other!"

If only Ryan knew how right he had been.

-d a m b-

Ryan wasn't prepared for this. He had been sitting calmly at his usual spot in the cafe, on a small, plush green seat by a table.

Normally, nobody sits with him at the table. It's a table for two, and Ryan is always here on his own. But today, it seems, is not the case.

A man, tall and with a really nice beard, has sit himself across from Ryan. He had sat himself down, apologizing for his sudden appearance. There was simply nowhere else to sit because it was so damn crowded today.

Ryan understood that. It was packed in here. He was surprised the workers were all able to keep up with everything going on.

He was also surprised that the man began to flirt with him.

"So, what brings you here? I mean, if we're gonna be table buddies, might as well learn a lil' bit about each other," he drawls, a Southern accent clear in his voice.

Ryan finds himself awkwardly playing with the sleeves of his hoodie and shrugging. "I wanted some coffee. And a sandwich. And so I came here, because I wanted to. Normally it's less crowded, so I sit by myself."

The man chuckles. "So you mean to tell me a cutie like you is here on your own, no lunch date or anything?"

"No, sadly. People can't handle my charm, you know? Too hot to handle," Ryan jokes, trying his best to sound confident.

Normally, when he flirts around, it goes flawlessly. Why was this any different?

Oh, that's right. Because this guy was really fucking hot.