shitty smut failure #6 (????)

Dude idk anymore. I wrote this last night when i wanted to try and finish a smut for once. Problem is, it didn't even go very far into smut? Like wtf.

Its short and just something to post. I mean, I like brycula and i like writing so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-----

“You know, for a stripper, you're not very flirty.”

Bryce giggles and pushes Dracula back onto the bed. “Oh, shut up. You keep this up and you won't see the little surprise I got for you,” he teases. His hands run down to the waistband of his boyfriend's jeans, fingers playfully slipping under the clothing and pulling his pants down. “And trust me, you're gonna love it.”

Dracula narrows his eyes, humming softly with thought as he pulls Bryce's hands down to the bulge in his underwear and making him rub it gently. “Hm… is it a gag for me to shove in your mouth to keep you from being such a dork?”

“No, think… More decorative than functional,” Bryce says, pulling Dracula’s boxers down enough to let his cock free. He doesn't give his boyfriend the time to answer, leaning down to begin licking and stroking his boyfriend’s dick with a grin.

Dracula groans deeply, his hand going down into Bryce's hair and pulling roughly. “Fuck… is it a pair of panties with my name written on the ass?”

Bryce almost chokes on the dick in his mouth. He has to pull away in order to giggle breathlessly into his hands. “No, no,” he says, voice slightly strained. “Why don't you undress me and find out?”

“I swear to god if you stopped sucking my dick to make me reveal some ‘I love Ass McQuaid’ booty shorts, baby, I'm gonna have to just jerk myself off,” Dracula says with a laugh. His hands are still in Bryce's hair, giving a small tug as he pulls Bryce up.

This makes Bryce flush. He stands up, now feeling hesitant. “So… what if it is booty shorts?”

Dracula gasps, a choked laugh coming from him as he reaches over to pull Bryce closer by his waist. “Oh my god, did you really?”

“Maybe,” Bryce says, sexy mood forgotten as he begins to laugh. “You were the one who suggested it!”

They can't stop laughing as Dracula pulls Bryce's pants off, revealing said booty shorts. He slaps Bryce's ass and grins. “Really? Of all the things you could've written on it?! I'm the one who gave you the nickname you shit!”

“But do I look good in them?” Bryce playfully wiggles his hips, grinning at the way Dracula blushes and sighs. His boyfriend shakes his head, moving back and pulling his pants back on.

“I never thought I'd be saying this, but the I love Bryce booty shorts do look nice on you, Mr. McQuaid,” Dracula says, getting up with a chuckle. “So nice, in fact, I am going to go get myself off in the other room and leave you to rethink your life decisions.”

Bryce can't help but laugh harder as he watches his boyfriend leave the room, falling onto the bed in a fit of giggles. He decides to take off the shorts and change into his favorite pair of sweatpants. Next time he'll just have to do a better job of showing off his stuff.