Ohm and his hot chocolate (request)

fluffy brohm requested by the amazingly lovely TheMythicalUmbreon

I hope you like it hon!! ;D
-

They were there, sitting besides a lake, in pure silence together. The gentle, chilly breeze going past them makes Ryan shiver, leaning closer into Bryce's side, nuzzling the taller's shoulder. He can't resist the smile that forms when Bryce wraps both arms around him, hugging him closer to his body.

"You didn't bring a jacket? Ohm... It's the middle of winter, why wouldn't you bring a jacket?" Bryce chuckles softly against Ryan's head, resting his chin against the top of it. "You're gonna freeze to death and then I'll have no boyfriend to love me."

Ryan snickers and shakes his head slightly, squeezing Bryce's arm. "Way to have faith in me, babe. But yeah, I didn't think we would be out here this long," he admits.

"We should probably start heading back to the cabin anyways... The others might start to worry." Bryce carefully stands up, making sure to lift Ryan up with him.

Ryan stands still, holding onto Bryce's arms so they stay wrapped around him. He looks at Bryce, then back at the lake, then sighs. "Can't we stay out here? Just for a little longer, I mean. It's so pretty and quiet around here..."

Bryce is quiet for a few moments, probably thinking it over. He eventually lets out a small, defeated sigh, tightening his arms around Ryan as he gives a nod. "Fine. But if you turn into a popsicle, it's not my fault. You're right, though, it does look beautiful out here."

"Not as beautiful as you," Ryan says softly. "I think you're much prettier. Have you ever looked at yourself?"

Bryce giggles and releases his hold on Ryan, shoving him playfully. "You're so cheesy, Ohm. Was that really the best you could come up with?"

Ryan nods, grinning proudly. "Yeah! Because it's true! Now come back here and hold me," he demands, holding his arms out wide. "I'm gonna freeze if you don't hold me."

Bryce looks at Ryan, then shakes his head, giggling to himself. "I don't know, I mean... We could go inside where it's warm and there's hot chocolate-"

"Wait! There's hot chocolate?! Why didn't you tell me? God, Bryce, I swear, if you did this on purpose...." Ryan pushes past Bryce, beginning to run into the cabin.

Bryce takes off after Ryan, whining. "Why would I do something like that on purpose? You act like I don't love you, Ohmie! So what if I just wanted some alone time with you?"

Ryan ignores Bryce, instead walking in through the back door and shuddering at the sudden warmth that surrounds him. He goes towards the stove where, much to his delight, he finds a mug of hot cocoa, still warm and perfect for drinking. Ryan takes the mug and makes his way into the living room, settling on the couch across from the fireplace.

Bryce snuggles up next to him, a loving smile on his face as he sighs. "You're so weird, Ohm," he hums thoughtfully. Bryce then kisses Ryan quickly, giggling against his lips. "You taste like chocolate and whipped cream."

Ryan snickers and pulls away, taking another sip from his mug. "Of course I do, don't you see what I'm drinking? Though I will say, you taste like sugary fruit. How much pie have you eaten?"

Bryce looks up in thought, before staring down at the floor guiltily. "Like... at least ten slices. I kinda lost count after nine.."

Ryan rolls his eyes. "And you call me a pig for wanting some hot chocolate, you nerd." He sets his mug down on a coffee table in front of them, and leans into Bryce's chest. It was nice and warm by the fire, a good change from outside.

Bryce rubs Ryan's back gently, the two sitting in silence before Bryce eventually looks around and frowns. "Where is everyone? I thought they'd be here."

Ryan shrugs. "Maybe they went to sleep? What time is it?" He takes another sip of his drink, before looking into the mug and sighing. "And can you get me more marshmallows? I'm running out. And some whipped cream too, please."

Bryce looks at him and giggles. "What am I, your servant?"

"Well, no... You're my boyfriend and I said please, too," Ryan whines, pouting up at Bryce. When Bryce begins to move, though, Ryan is forced to come to the realization that Bryce getting up means he has no more boyfriend to lay on. So he grabs onto Bryce's shirt, shaking his head. "I changed my mind. Stay and cuddle with me."

Bryce snickers and nods, doing as asked and sitting back down. He wraps his arms around Ryan, resting his chin on his head, too. Ryan thinks that's a bit unfair, because he's short and can't do the same to Bryce, but he goes with it anyways and closes his eyes.

"It's late. You wanna go to bed?" Bryce's voice is calm and soothing, making Ryan smile at the sound of it. A hand begins to run through his hair, and Ryan can't help but nuzzle it gently.

"I wanna finish my hot chocolate," Ryan mumbles. He's warm and happy, and makes no move to even grab his mug. His eyes are heavy, too, sleep starting to take over him.

Bryce chuckles quietly, kissing Ryan's forehead. "You're gonna fall asleep. Come on, let's go to bed. I'll even let you have the blanket this time."

Ryan thinks it over. "You better. Nobody told me I was dating someone who hogs the blankets." He tries his best to give Bryce a glare, but he knows he's too tired to do it.

"Okay, okay, I promise I won't hog the blankets tonight. Now get off of me and come to bed, Ryan. I can't carry you," Bryce laughs.

Ryan grumbles tiredly to himself as he forces himself out of Bryce's lap and makes his way into the bedroom they were sharing. He flops down onto the bed and wraps himself in the blanket, not bothering to change out of the comfy clothes he was already in.

Bryce crawls in bed next to him, stifling a laugh as Ryan wraps his arms and legs around Bryce, pulling him close to his body. "I take it you wanna cuddle?"

"Shut your stupid pretty face up, you beautiful fuck," Ryan mumbles sleepily. Bryce just giggles above him, and hugs Ryan back the best he can.

"Okay then, Ohmie. Goodnight, bunny. I love you."