Chapter 21

Chapter 21

*On the date*

*No ones POV*

Louis took Mia to the movies, they saw The Ring and since Mia was as scared as hell, she spent pretty much the whole movie screaming or cuddled up in Louis’ chest.

“I loved that movie!” Mia smiled after it ended.

“Love, you spent pretty much the whole time hiding your eyes with my jacket”

“Well I liked your jacket” she smiled. “Thank you for bringing me”

“Anything for you, I’m glad you enjoyed it” he hugged her.

They went to Mcdonalds afterwards and got carrots thrown at them in the way home.

“Who just carries carrots around like that?” Mia panted after they hid.

“It’s pretty funny though, to get carrots piffed at you” she laughed quietly not wanting to draw attention to their hiding spot which was in an alleyway behind a dumpster.

“This has been the weirdest date I’ve ever been on” Mia laughed with him, “Actually it’s the first date I’ve been on” she admitted but kept laughing.

“Don’t worry, there’ll be many more” He winked back.

After another 10 minutes of laughing about absolutely nothing, they decided to go for a walk around London and ended up at the top of the London Eye

“Beautiful” Louis sighed peacefully.

“I know, you can see everything from up here” she sighed

“I was talking about you silly” he turned his head towards her. She blushed and looked down at the ground.

“Your blush is absolutely adorable” he lifted her chin and their eyes met.

“Thank you” was all she managed to whisper as their faces grew closer together. His soft lips brushed against hers and he whispered “I love you” and with that, Mia leant in and crashed her soft pink lips on his, he kissed he back. The moment was perfect.