11.

*next morning*

It was 6:00 in the morning Michael was still asleep in the bedroom upstairs i slept downstairs on the couch after preparing the big but risky plan for today. I had my carkey and my bag ready Kaya was sleeping upstairs with her father in the bedroom. I did find an sleeping place for the coming week which will be an hotel untill then i will fix an new place to stay at for a long time i wont tell Mother Katherine anything i wanna be gone with Kaya for an while i wanna feel free again and not treated like crap under the hands of that bastard. I wanna leave all the negative memories behind me that i experienced in this house. Its not easy to leave the house you lived in for years but i didnt had no choice.

I made my way upstairs to the bedroom and walked in, Michael was sleeping and Kaya was in her crib making cuite noises with her nose. I walked over to her crib and picked her up carefully trying not to wake her up. I held her in my arms and made my Way out of the ropm
And froze when i heard Michaels voice echo trough my ears behind me. "What your doing Sara?" Hes raspy voice said as i took an deep breathe and turned around trying to not look suspicious. "Im gonna breastfeed Kaya downstairs" i said trying to not sound nervous."why not breastfeed her here then?" He asked me as i looked down at sleeping Kaya. "Because you never want me
Near you thats why ill be breastfeeding her downstairs. " i said and what he said next mind fucked me For real.

"Good if you finished breastfeeding her come lay down with me okay?" He asked me politely and my respond was nothing but and nod. I walked out the room not Knowing if he will fall asleep again or will stay awake. What am
I gonna do now my plan is breaking down. I reached the living room
And sat down near to the hallway with an sleeping kaya  on my Chest ive been thinking and thinking but my hardheaded mind decided to leave before he gonna come downstairs for breakfast. I got up and without making noise i put my Shoes on and jacket and wrapped Kaya in an warm Blanket. Since i cant leave from the front Door because he might hear the door shut i had to escape from the backyard and leave from the backdoor there. I held kaya in my left arm and the large bag with my carkeys in my right arm and walked inside the backyard it was early in the morning most people were still asleep it still was dark outside the streets were calm. I sneaked to the backyard door opend it and walked out, one i set my foot out of the backyard i felt an heavy weight get off my shoulders i felt like an prisoner that escaped the hell hole he has been locked in for many months and years. I walked around the house to reach my car and unlocked i placed Kaya in her maxi cosi seat next to me and got in the driver seat after Placing  the bag in the backseats. I started the car and glanced at the house for a last time.

"I hope to never enter this house again in my
Life." I said before driving away making my way to the hotel, i kept glancing at Kaya and her mostly father features on her face. Her sleeping face looked exactly like her father and her little black curls were hanging in front of her eyes. Whenever i looked at her i saw noone other then Michael.

*Michaels pov*

Its been almost an hour since Sara was downstiars i dont know what got into me when i asked her to join me in bed when shes done. I dont even want her near what was wrong with me? I stared at the empty crib next to and smiled at the thought of my little girl. The only reason i didnt kick Sara out of the house or divorced her was cause of this little bundle of joy that god blessed me with. I wasnt ready to only see her in the weekends i wanna wake up to kaya and fall asleep knowing that my little girl is near daddy. I got up and stretched as i made my way downstairs to the living room but to my suprise there was noone in the living room? I walked around the living room entered the hallway following by the kitchen and backyard but there were no Sara and no Kaya?

"Sara?"

"Sara ? Kaya?! Where are you?"

I runned upstairs in the hope that they might be innthe bathroom and after exploring every space in the house i gave up and realized what was going on when i ended up in the living room Again . My eyes caught the attention of an note on the dinner table. I walked up to it and grabbed the paper reading it..

"Michael by the time you read this note ill be gone with Kaya ill be far away from you from the disgusting human you are. You made me live an living hell i never felt happy not even for half a day all i lived was nothing but pain and suffer and that all cause of you , you can do whatever you want i know you hate me more then ever i know your having crazy intensions with me you want me dead i cant blame You. I always feared that this day would come but it did come the day that Kaya wont see her father anymore if her father treated her mommy Right this wouldnt have happend i know we were forced to get married i know you never liked me cause of my past we all make mistakes an untill this day your still making mistakes by treating an woman your wife the mother of your child like an worthless whore ! I cooked for you i washed your clothes i feed your daughter i take care of her and this is what i get in return?

From
This moment. Your free to fuck any bitch you want and be the disgusting guy you are "

After reading the note mixed emotions filled my head i was mad, sad , confused , relieved i couldnt function at the moment. Sara left with Kaya she escaped and i will never see he...my
Daughter again cause of........

My foolishness....

An new chapter sorry for all the waiting lovies ❤️ ive been busy a lot with school school and again school! I hope yall liked this chapter theres a lot
Of things about to come! Comment and vote ❤️