True Place

Stiles looked up to Derek's smoldering eyes as he gave him a slow teasing stroke. The warm slippery skin felt good in his hand.

Derek closed his eyes and tipped his head back groaning as he thrust into Stiles hand. "Fuck." His voice was rough and sounded practically wrecked already. He was taking a shuddering breath in as his darkened eyes opened looking down at Stiles with a hunger in his eyes.

"I want..." Stiles bit his lip and then before Derek could ask he slowly lowered to his knees and rinsed the soap from Derek's cock. Derek braced his hands on the walls of the shower looking down at Stiles on his knees before his hard twitching dick.

"Stiles you don't have to do this. Just remember. It's your choice. It's always been your choice." Derek's voice was hoarse and strained as he watched him with a lust filled gaze.

Stiles nodded and looked from that need filled gaze to his prize. Derek was cut. He was large but not in a painfully too big way. He was perfect. Stiles licked his lips and stroked him once more from root to tip before leaning in and tasting him. He parted his lips and licked at him like he would a desert.

Derek let out a ragged moan. "You look so perfect on your knees for me."

Stiles blushed before he became more bold. He licked slowly from root to tip before wrapping his redened lips around Derek. He slowly let the feeling of fullness fill his mouth. It was so warm and velvety. He blushed as he took him deeper. He choked for a moment before he learned how much of Derek he could take in without choking.

Derek's thighs trembled. "Yes Stiles Yes. You're doing so good. So good."

Stiles felt warmth flow through him at the praise and the way Derek looked and sounded so wrecked. He took him into his mouth and swirled his tongue around him over and over as he stroked him from root to tip. Huffs of breath were knocked out of Derek as he held onto the shower wall to stay standing. Stiles looked up through his lashes at the adonis he was pleasuring.

Derek was pure muscle and sex appeal. He was flushed and gasping water running down his trembling body as he looked down at him with dilated hungry eyes.

Stiles pulled off of his cock with a wet pop and licked down against the warm orbs of Derek's balls. He heard Derek let out a strangled moan. He loved making Derek feel good like this. He loved watching him lose control. Stiles wanted to make him feel even better. He stroked his cock as he licked and softly sucked at his sack.

"Stiles I'm... close." Derek reached down gripping his wet hair.

Stiles licked up to his tip again swallowing him down and started to bob his head licking and laving at the shaft in his mouth as he massaged his balls in his hand.

The fingers in his hair gripped harder as he felt Derek thrusting in his mouth as he lost control and came with a howling moan.

He had to swallow multiple times as he held onto Derek's hips. He looked up watching Derek slowly peicing his control back together. He had came like a wild thing but now he was slowly gathering his control back together as Stiles slowly slipped off his spent cock.

Licking his lips he trembled on his knees infront of Derek.

Derek reached down caressing his cheek. "You are so perfect Stiles." Then he leaned down and pulled him up to his feet and held him against his chest. They kissed deeply and Derek held Stiles in his strong arms as Stiles felt like he had finally found his true place. 

%%%

(So here's what I'm doing. I'm going to write down three options and you all get to pick what happens in the next chapter. 

1Derek and Stiles go to the Club together as Dom and Sub 

2Derek and Stiles go on a Date

3Derek and Stiles have more smexy time