Spanking

Stiles pulled up to the loft building and saw that Derek was standing beside his Camaro with his arms crossed and looking pissed. Stiles felt nervous and a little afraid. He hesitated then got out of his Jeep.

Derek waited until he was close before he spoke. "Go get inside. You will be punished later."

That made his pulse jump and his cheek heat up as he moved into the building going up the stairs with Derek leading the way.

Stiles didn't know exactly what he was feeling. Not because he was numb. He was nervous and he felt a little sick to his stomach. When they got into the loft he just wanted to crawl into his bed and go to sleep.

"Go sit at the table." Derek ordered.

Stiles stood there and looked between him and the table. "Derek I-"

"If you start to argue with me your punishment will be worse." Derek told him staring him down.

Stiles swallowed as his hands shook. He sat at the table and saw Derek watch him. Then Derek went into the kitchen and started to cook. Stiles was so confused. What was going on.

"W-what are you doing?" Stiles asked from the table as his leg bounced.

"I am making you something to eat." Derek said calmly from the kitchen.

"What?" Stiles asked incredulously.

"You havent eaten. I can tell from how pale you are. You need to eat before you end up getting sick or fainting." Derek growled from the kitchen.

Stiles had no idea how to respond. Whatever Derek was making smelled good. Stiles thought about going in to see what he was making but Derek had told him to sit at the table so he wasn't sure if he should get up. Biting his lip he stayed where he was.

Only a few moments later Derek came out with a plate and set it on the table in front of Stiles. It had two grilled cheese sandwhiches and a bowl of tomato soup and then there was a glass of clear soda in a glass with a straw.

Stiles looked down at the food. When was the last time someone made him food. When was the last time someone made him soup...

"Eat." Dereks voice was strong and sure.

Stiles looked up at him then. He was standing there waiting. He was going to watch him eat. To make sure he ate.

Stiles slid his eyes back down to the food and quietly began to eat. He didn't really think he was hungry but after the first few bites he felt like he was starving. He ate it all. It took him a little while but he ate every bite.

When he was finished he kept looking at the empty plate. "Thank you." It was no where near enough of a thank you. Derek had gone above and beyond for him and all hed been doing lately was pissing the guy off and going against his rules.

"Go take a shower." Derek told him still standing on the other side of the table watching him.

Stiles got up and put his plate in the sink and then went and got his clothes and then went into the shower. He let the hot water wash over him and fill his body with the warm clensing feeling that seemed to be taking more then just the dirt away. It seemed to be taking some of the numbness away and some of the tiredness with it.

When he was clean he got out and got dressed. Suddenly he stopped as he was wearing batman pj bottoms and his batman boxer briefs underneath with a white teeshirt on top. He looked down at himself and was suddenly nervous.