Intro and new kid

*** Intro

Stiles is a senior in highschool who moves with his dad to Beaconhills so that John can work as the new Sheriff. John is still overcome with grief from losing Stiles' mother and is neglectful of Stiles. Stiles is a lonely young man.

Until the Lacross team captain befriends him and brings him into their little pack of friends. Then he meets Derek Hale and the man turns his life upside down.

This is a Sterek romance story with a BDSM plotline. This story is 18+. Mature.

All characters belong to teen wolf

********

Stiles sighed running his fingers through his hair as he leaned on the counter looking at the note on the fridge.

The station called me in early. Sorry for not being here for your first day at school. I'll make it up. The 20 bucks is for pizza tonight. I'll be home late. Have a good day at school kid. -Dad

Stiles should have seen this coming. Should have expected this. Should have expected his Dad to do what yes done for years. Drown himself in work and never be arround. Stiles had basically taken care of himself since his mother died. He ended up even taking care of his father too. Making sure he remembered to go to the doctor or keep the house free of liqure so bed stop drinking. Stiles had basically been on his own for years.

Now here he was at 17 and in his senior year of high school. Ending up at a new town and a new school now that his father had moved here to become the sheriff. Stiles reached up and took the 20 bucks and slipped it in his pocket as he took the note and threw it in the trash.

His father had promised to stay at home more. Had promised they would spend more time together since this was his senior year. But just as Stiles knew it had been a lie.

Stiles was dressed in his normal chucks and jeans with his stud muffin shirt and his red zip up hoodie over it. Shouldering his backpack he left and got in his trusty jeep and drove to school.

Parking he saw so many kids milling around he felt his nervousness make his stomach churn. He took a deep breath and looked in the rear mirror checking to make sure he didn't have food on his face.

His amber brown eyes rimmed by long lashes looked over his plump too red lips and his upturned nose that he hated. His spattering of moles and freckles across his face and neck making his pale skin even more obvious. At least his hair had grown out.

Taking another deep breaths got out of his jeep and walked his awkward self into Beacon Hills High.

His first class was home room. It was with a teacher named Mr Finstock. Who just happened to be the coach.

"What the-! How do you even pronounce that!" Mr Finstock said loudly as Stiles stood infront of his desk.

Feeling his cheek flush at the loud man he shrugged "I prefer to be called Stiles. It's there on the form."

"Well if we all get what we want then I want to be called Cupcake!go sit down Balinski" Coach yelled.

Stiles slid into the only open desk beside the window on one side and a dark haired boy with a crooked jaw on the other. "That's Stilinski Coach."

"Shut up Balinski!"

The other kids chuckled and the boy beside him nodded to him. "Hey I'm Scott McCall What was your name again?"

"Stiles Stilinski" nodding to the boy.

"McCall if you're going to talk in my class then you can talk Balinski into joining the lacross team and help him run 50 suicides later today!" the Coach yelled from the head of the class.

"Yes Coach" Scott said with a little wince. Then mouthed at Stiles 'Sorry'.

Great Stiles was so clumsy and awkward this was going to be incredibly embarrassing.

Welcome To My World -bdsm-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें