The DEN

The Den.

Stiles stepped in with Scott an Isaac. The room wasn't too bright. It looked like any other really high end lounge club. Except for the stage. There was a long stage along the wall that had three little areas. The middle was set up with a St Andrews cross which was basically a big X with straps on it standing on the stage. Next to the right was a table with straps on it. Then to the left was a bench of some kind with straps on it.

Stiles felt a bit nervous. He saw there were already people walking around. And to his blushing face he saw that there were a lot of shirtless men around. Some just wearing jeans and boots. Some wearing leather straps of some kind. Others wore tank tops. Then there were men in skimpy short shorts and boots or shoes and nothing else. Then their were ones that were in that with collars around their necks.

Stiles was a bit shocked to see Peter sitting in the VIP section with only his jeans on. Stiles blushed again seeing how cut the older man was.

Scott and Isaac snicker seeing his reaction. They stick close to Stiles as he looks around.

There were men sitting and in conversation as other men were kneeling at their feet.

"Well would you look at those eyes." Said a older looking man as he looked to Stiles from a few feet away.

Scott grabbed Stiles hand and held it up to show the Black X. The man nodded and then just kept looking but staying silent now.

Stiles blinked blushing deeply and then turned to Scott in surprise as his hand was let go. Scott smiled at him. "If a dominant comes up to you make sure you show him this stamp. Other wise they might try to touch you or flirt or ask you to let them scene with you."

"Personally I wouldn't scene with anyone unless Derek gave the ok on them." Isaac said quietly as he stayed beside Stiles and Scott. Then he saw Peter waiving them over. "Looks like we get to sit in the VIP section tonight"

They made their way over to The VIP section which was one of the larger round lounging booths near the stage.

Once they got near Peter Scott and Isaac lowered their heads and then waited standing with their hands behind their back.

Stiles just stood there with his hands in his jacket pockets looking out of place.

Peter smiled watching them all. He let his eyes flit over Stiles and then his voice spoke smooth and teasing. "Scott, Isaac, take off your jackets and shirts and sit with me. Stiles you may sit where ever you like."

Stiles just stood and watched as Scott and Isaac did as they were told and suddenly they were sitting beside Peter and he was running his fingers through their hair and they were both making little noises as he did so.

Stiles was still standing there eyes wide and gaping at the sight.

Peter smirked at him. His fingers tightened in Scotts hair making him gasp a little. Stiles blushed deep and he jumped slightly when Peter repeated himself. "I said sit."

Stiles instantly dropped into the seat on the opposite side of the booth. Peter smirked at him. Which made him blush even more.

"So I see you are the one hoarding all the twinks tonight Peter."

Stiles stood up suddenly as he looked around and saw a man around Peters age standing outside the VIP Section with a huge man beside him and two younger boys Stiles age that were twins from the look of them.

Stiles was afraid suddenly. The look in the big mans eyes was nearly feral. But it was the older mans calm cold tone that brought a shiver up his spine.

"Being the owner of this place does have its perks Deucalion" Peter said with a cold yet playful lit.

"That remains to be seen." Deucalion looks right at Scott as he says this and Peter runs his fingers through his dark hair and pulls him back against his side. So the mans eyes slide over to lock onto Stiles. Who like an idiot was still standing.

"Looks like you brought in a new pup into your little pack." The bigger man said in the gruff voice.

"Don't be rude Ennis." Deucalion said calmly as they all seemed to look to Stiles.

Stiles felt like a rabbit surrounded by wolves.

"Does the pup have a name?"

"Is he Unowned?" The twins asked one after the other.

Stiles was still standing unmoving and he was finding it hard to form words. He had never been the center of attention like this before. It was making anxiety churn in his gut. He raised a shaking hand showing them the Black X on his hand.

"No fun." "Could have had some fun with him" The twins said in huffs.

"You still havent told us your name little one." Deucalion said as he leaned forward near Stiles.

Stiles stepped back and that reaction seemed to make Deucalion happy as he grinned at him. Swallowing hard he croaked out his name. "Stiles..."

"Well Stiles. It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Deucalion. This is Ennis and Ethan and Aiden. I do hope we get to meet again. Enjoy your first time here." Deuc made as if to move forward and Stiles stumbled back.

Arms wrapped around him and pulled him up against a body. Stiles looked over his shoulder and saw it was Derek. Derek had a arm wrapped around him keeping ahold of him keeping him pressed to his chest. Stiles felt the way his palm splayed over his chest.

"Deuc. Always a pleasure to have you and your men here. I see you met Stiles. Hes a friend of ours." Derek said as he kept the boy in his arms. Slowly his fingers gripping Stiles shirt front in a instinctual show of claiming.

"He is lucky to have such powerful friends." "You sure you arent to busy. Maybe we could help show him around for you." Ethan and Aiden ask looking hungry.

Stiles tenses and he feels Derek let his hand slowly slide up to his collar bone and then his breathing gasps as Dereks fingers slide up his neck to cup his jaw and lift his chin up and it makes Stiles arch his back slightly as he feels his breathes become little pants. "No that wont be necessary. Im perfectly capable of showing my friend around." Stiles doesn't really know whats going on. But his body seems to find it exiting as he blushes and feels embarrassment fill him as he feels his pants tighten.

"Of course Master Derek. That is obvious. Have fun with your boy, I mean friend, tonight." Deucalion said as they left.

Stiles was trembling as he felt Dereks fingers caress around his neck for a few more moments and then he was turned around and he gasped again as he saw Derek shirtless.

Words failed him. Oh god he was feeling like his pants were two sizes to small.

Derek looked different. He looked in control. He looked fucking drop dead sexy. He looked like every bi boys wet dream. "How have you only been here for a few minutes and already youre attracting trouble."Derek straightened Stiles jacket and then told him "sit."

Stiles knees gave out and he sat back in the booth. "I didn't even do anything."

"You were the only one standing in the VIP Section. Peter and the others are sitting and relaxing and you were standing and looking each of the most sadistic Doms in the club in the eyes. You were practically challenging them" Derek said as he stood over him. His voice was patient yet still slightly repremanding.

Stiles swallowed deeply and shook his head looking at Derek. "I didn't mean too. Sorry." Derek was like a freaking adonis. So distracting. "Wait... is that why you did that thing... with your hand on my throat?" Stiles blushed as he frowned.

Derek slowly sat beside him and nodded putting his hand on the back of Stiles neck. "Yes. I was showing that you were under my protection."

Stiles felt his heart skip a beat. He was under Derek's Protection...