wrong person

When Stiles woke next he was so warm. He snuggled into the hard warm pillow under his cheek. His arms around it squeeze slightly as he nuzzles into it. "Mmm..." he yawns and his back arches as he stretches his legs. Suddenly he feels a little more awake as he realizes something.

His pillow is breathing. Someone is in his bed. Blinking awake his bleary eyes look up to see Derek laying completely clothed in his bed. He had just been snuggling into Derek's chest.

"It's ok Stiles. You're safe." Derek said quietly seeing the confusion in Stiles eyes.

Stiles remembers last night and shame fills him and he scrambles off the bed so fast he falls in a tangled mess of blankets. He ripps them off of him and then stands after stumbling and seeing Derek stand up. Stiles backs up away from him. "W-what... You... Here?" Stiles head feels like it might explode.

"Do you remember what happened last night Stiles?" Derek asks looking at him with that ever present frown.

Stiles rubs his forehead and nods not wanting to say it cause God he's so ashamed that this guy saw him like that. God those guys were going too.. And he... Stiles looked at his socked feet and felt shame churning inside him and he stepped back again his hands were shaking.

Derek was suddenly there his calloused fingers wrapping around Stiles wrists holding them tight "Take a breath. Youre safe. You're safe here ."

Stiles trembled feeling that steady pressure around his wrists. Derek's warm strong touch. Stiles kept looking down at his feet. He hated that he wanted to cry again.

As he began to shake again Derek pulls him to the be sitting him down then offers him a glass of water and two Tylenol. "Take these and slowly drink this."

Stiles silently does as hes told and he feels his body slowly stop shaking. Thats when he feels Derek pull his chin up to look at him. "You will never go out alone again or drink alcohol untill you are 21. Do you understand?" Derek looks angry and as Stiles tries to move away Derek slips his hand behind his neck holding him still. "Stiles answer me. Do you understand"

Stiles clenched his jaw and looks up at him His mouth starts off at a fast rate "I don't do that okay I'm not like that I don't drink I'm not a drunk! That's not who I am and I don't need some guy to tell me what I can and cannot d-"

Suddenly Derek grips him and pulls him up and presses him against the wall and. Points his finger into Stiles face as he harshly orders him "You will Not Go Out Alone! You will Not Drink Untill you are 21!"

Stiles eyes were wide as he looked into Derek's angry eyes. He shivered and his gaze was too intense he looked away turning his head to the side.

"Do you understand me Stiles?" Derek growled at him. Stiles nodded and he felt Derek grip him just a little harder "I said answer me"

"Yes... Yes I understand." Stiles said as he was pinned to his own bedroom wall.

He felt the grip on him ease up and then he felt Derek's hands slide up and rub his back and the back of his neck. "Good..." the sun was starting to rise and Derek told him "Go take a shower and take care of yourself. I'm going to call Scott to come and help you then he will bring you over to my place. You and I are going to have a discussion. But after your cleaned up and fed. Now go. I won't leave untill Scott gets here." Derek stood in his room as he made his dejected way to his bathroom.

Before he realized what he was doing he was in his shower and cleaning himself up. The hot water made him feel better. The Tylenol must have been working since his pounding headache was fading. He didn't understand what was happening or why... But... Someone cared... Even if it was the wrong person... At least it was someone...