Aftercare fun

After cleaning up Stiles walked into the living room and looked around for Derek. He was hoping to talk a little more about this contract thing. He- why was Derek in his rooms?

Stiles stood in the doorway and watched as Derek lay a bottle of a muscle lotion on the bed and he had made the bed better. He lay a large towel over the bed. "Come lay on your stomach after you take off your shirt." Derek commanded in his normal quiet voice.

Stiles blushed as he slid his shirt over his head and stepped up but before he could lay down Derek gripped his hips and pulled him back against his chest. His lips graze over Stiles neck and it made him shiver. Then Derek was kissing his neck and Stiles started to breath harder. The feel of that hot wet mouth on his flesh was amazing. Gasping as Derek bit and nipped along his neck just under his jaw he whimpered as he felt him suck a mark into his skin.

Stiles was trembling and he was hard as stone as he let out a shaking moan. Then Derek let his mouth release Stiles tender skin and kissed over the mark he had just made. Then he slowly pushed and lay Stiles onto the bed face first and along the towel. "Mmmm. Stiles you have no idea how badly you make me want you."

Then before Stiles has a chance to reply his sweats are pulled down over his round pert cheeks and then he looks back at Derek and sees something that made him drip. Derek looked down at his exposed body and looked like he was ready to ravage him. Barely restrained lust. This beast of a man wanted him. He had no idea why but it made his heart speed up and his body yearn to give himself to him.

Stiles lifted his hips a bit and spread his legs a little. Derek growled low and gripped his legs forcing them back together and pushed his hips back down to the bed. "Don't Stiles. Don't tempt me like that. Not when youre not ready." Derek never let go of his hips. His strong fingers gripping and squeezing making Stiles gasp.

"I am sorry... I just..." Stiles whimpered not knowing what to say his face was hot with a blush.

Derek crawled over his back and caged him onto the bed with his body and that was so hot that Stiles was trembling. Then Derek took hold of Stiles jaw and turned his head over his shoulder and Derek was there his lips hovering so close to Stiles parted panting mouth. "I know Stiles. I can feel how you want this. I can feel how you want to please me. But this is about you right now. Not me. There will be plenty of time for you to please me... and you will. You already please me." Derek licked along his bottom lip then nipped at it. Never really kissing Stiles. Just sampling his lush sinful pink lips. Nipping them biting them. Licking them. Until Stiles tried to press a kiss to Dereks lips whimpering wanting a deeper kiss.

"Not yet." Derek whispered as he pulled away and retreated back behind him. Stiles whimpered and wanted him so badly. "Let's take care of you now..." Derek rubbed the lotion onto his hands then slowly started to massage it into the lower part of Stiles back and gently massaged it down over his round cheeks.

Stiles gasped as his rear muscles protested in pain. He let his head fall forward and then he felt Dereks fingers glide all along his rear slowly massaging the sore muscles until- "Ahhh" Stiles felt the muscles begin to relax and become pliant again.

"Good boy Stiles. Does it feel good?" Derek gently massaged along a sore muscle that lead up into his lower back and Stiles let out another loud moan and a whimper of relief. Derek smiled down at his treasure.

"Y-yes... so good... " Stiles whimpered as Derek went ahead and put on more lotion and started to massage his lower back. Around his hips and along his spine. "Ahhh oh yes." Stiles had no idea his back had ever been sore before. But Derek was working out knots that he didn't even know he had. As those strong gentle warm capable hands massaged and worked over his back up his spine and over his shoulder blades and over his shoulders up the back of his neck and back down he melted into the bed. "Oh shit Derek your fucking hands are magic. Fucking magic. Don't stop. Please just don't stop."

Derek let out a low throaty chuckle and then nipped at the back of his neck before continuing. "Enjoying yourself are you?"

Derek was working out a knot and Stiles moaned. "YES"

Derek let out an appreciative growl. "Youre mouth is a tempting little thing Stiles. All these noises. Mmm." Derek smiled down at him but he had a hungry light in his eyes. "This could be apart of our after care routine. Although it will just make me want you again..." Derek had massaged Stiles entire back and Stiles was now inj a blissful state laying against the bed groaning.

Derek slowly turned Stiles over onto his back and kissed him. Capturing his mouth and Stiles gasped as he was kissed deeply. Dereks mouth was plundering his own. That tongue tasting him deeply and those hands were in his hair and along his chest teasing his nipples. Stiles gasped and whimpered and moaned. He reached up and caressed his shoulders and hair and then Dereks mouth traveled from his mouth to his neck again.

Those teeth nip at his tender skin and Stiles moans as he feels his fingers grip his hair and pull his head back exposing his neck and Derek was devouring his neck. Derek had complete control of him. He was Dominating him without any command or tool or spanking. No Derek didn't need that. Derek was Dominance. He was devouring Stiles. And Stiles would be happy to serve himself up on a silver platter anytime to this man. This sex god.

Derek growled into his ear. "I am hungry Stiles."

It made his entire body shudder as Derek was now licking and nipping down his neck to his chest. He gasped as he felt his hot hungry mouth capture his nipple into his mouth. Derek licked and laved, and bit and sucked and Stiles was close to cumming already. He shuddered and trembled as Derek went to the other nipple. He gave it the same hungry treatment.

"Ahhh Ahhh Derek! Ahhh Oh Fuck!" Stiles moaned and gasped and cried out he was on the edge.

Derek slid his mouth away from Stiles nipples. Red and swollen and tight. He whimpered as Derek licked down his stomach to bite at his hip before pulling Stiles sweats down to his thighs. Stiles member slipped out and it was throbbing and dripping and he was gripping the sheets in his fists as he trembled.

Derek growled as he licked up the droplet off the tip making it twitch and stiles groan. "Mine." Derek growled low and deep and then Stiles was in his mouth. Hot wet tight suction and that tongue swirling around him and massaging the underside of his cut member.

Stiles arched his back and screamed as his fingers gripped Dereks black hair so soft and he felt his orgasm rip through him as his seed shot into Derek's hungry mouth. "AAAAHHHHHHHH YOURS! Yours all yours! Ahhhhhh" Stiles screamed and moaned until his member gave one last pump and then he fell limp to the bed and he was blissed out and panting weakly. His eyes half lidded.

Derek licked him clean and swallowed everything he gave to him. Then he gathered Stiles in his arms and put him under the blankets naked and wrapped him up and kissed his cheek. "You taste amazing Stiles. My new favorite meal."

Stiles shivered and then heard him continue "Sleep pet."

Stiles had no choice. His body was so tired after such a powerful orgasm that he slipped into sleep feeling Derek caressing his hair.