the Team

Scott tried to make it up to Stiles by befriending him. Scott seemed like a genuinly nice guy. And he also had most of Stiles classes with him . when lunch rolled around Stiles felt like he and Scott were already fast friends.

Scott even insisted he sit with him at lunch. Stiles was actually relieved that he wouldn't have that awkward new kid looking for a seat moment. Sliding to the seat across from Scott he picked up some curly fries and started eating when suddenly the table was swarmed. A bunch of kids sat at the table suddenly. All of them talking to Scott asking if he was going to go out for captain of the lacross team again this year.

Stiles nearly choked. He was friends with the popular jock? That had never happened before in his life. Aparently Scott was kind of the big man at school.

He was also the leader of their little group that was pretty much filled with jocks and the hot girls of the school.

There was Scott's friend Isaac who was on the team and Stiles felt himself die a little as he realised everyone at the table had model good looks and he was the weird awkward guy with a weird upturned nose and moles. Isaac looked practically angelic and he was wearing a fashionable scarf. Stiles Bandar was going off for this guy.

Then beside him was a feisty blonde bombshell names Erica who was as sharp tongued as himself. "So you picking up strays again Scott? Who's this?"

Stiles almost choked on his pop as the guy named Jackson spouted off. "Hes just the lame new kid. Who obviously shops at Wal-Mart." Jackson looked down at his nose at Stiles.

Stiles felt completely offended. "Well excuse me for not being a trust fund kid. Jack-a-douche."

Isaacs and Scott both laughed at that and Jackson growled as he leaned over the table at Stiles "I'll remember you said that out on the field after school."

"This is Stiles and hes going to try out for lacross today. Hes cool." Scott was couching for him. Everyone seemed to accept him after that.

"Hey is it true you have ADD?" asked a strawberry blonde sitting by Jackson.

"Uh" Stiles felt a bit taken aback as he leaned closer. "Yes how did you know that?"

The girl smirked and batted her lashes "my name is Lydia and I help with stuff in the office I saw your records."

Stiles finished eating and shrugged. "Okay. Why did you want to know."

Leaning over Lydia asks in a whisper " Would you ever think of selling your pills? I hear they are real fun."

Stiles instantly frowned and shook his head. "No." Stiles didn't like druggies or drunks. He made his way out of the lunchroom.

After school he got dragged to the boys locker room and put himself into some pads as he went out on the lacross field with Scott Isaac Jackson and their openly gay friend Danny.

"I don't think you understand Scott. I'm mega clumsy. Like the other day I tripped while just standing there. " Stiles grumbled as he held onto the lacross stick and had no idea what he was doing.

Scott pats him on the back and says "Come on its just a game. Have some fun. No judgments"

"Oh there will be judgement believe me!" Jackson growled at Stiles shouldering past him.

"Yeah but hey you can't be worse then Greenburg" Isaac laughed.

After 40 minutes of running and flailing and tripping and getting tackled by Jackson and a few others he felt completely beaten down and humiliated.

"I had no idea that there was someone worse at Lacross then Greenburg. But wow Balinski you are worse than my old dead grandmother at this game. Who is dead. You're on the team but your gonna be warming the bench till we can whip you into shape." Coach yelled at everyone to go to the locker room.

Scott helped him to the locker room and he was wheezing for a few moments. "I think... I left ... My left lung... On the field..."

"I think you did good for your first day. Better then me in freshmen year. "Scott said with his easy smile.

When they were all dressed Danny looked over at them and asked "So Stiles you ok with gay guys?"

Stiles puffed up a bit and said "Of course I am! I'm bisexual. I don't judge anyone about that stuff."Stiles bristled as the other boys around him gave him a look.

Isaac looked to Scott. "What do you think? You think we can trust him?" nodding at Stiles.

All the boys from the little group that seemed to revolve around Scott gave Stiles a once over. Scott looked to him and nodded and pats his shoulder. "I think we can trust Stiles. So Stiles you want to go clubbing with us?"

All the boys around him chuckle and smirk as he says "What now?"