Hallways and Letters

Stiles kept checking his phone. No missed calls. No texts. Stiles didn't know if he was surprised... or just disappointed. He was at lunch eating with his new group of friends and it had now been a couple of days since hed left his home.

He let himself worry if his father was okay. Maybe he should text him to see if everything was okay... no... Slipping his phone back into his pocket he heard Scott laughing at something that Erica was saying. Even Isaac was snickering. He felt clearer now that hed gotten back on his pills.

Jackson was being his usual dickish self and ragging on Stiles again but Stiles just let it roll off him. Isaac had told him he should start wearing his good clothes to school that if he did maybe people would take him serious.

To which Stiles looked down at his stud muffin shirt and scoffed. "So are you saying I don't look amazing? Wow Isaac way to blow my ego man."

"Maybe if you wore the clothes I told you to you'd get blown instead of your ego." Isaac said back to him giving him a look.

Stiles felt his face heat up as he blushed at that comment.

After lunch they headed to chemistry and that douche bag teacher was ragging on him again. No matter what he did this guy just seemed to try to destroy him. He really hated him.

It was totally not his fault that the stupid stuff in the beaker didn't turn into a crystal. Scott did something and then Stiles had added more of that one stuff and their beaker ended up filled with goo instead of a crystal.

The teacher made a big show of showing the class how they had failed to follow simple instructions. Stiles frowned. "Simple instructions my ass. That guy is out to get me man. Im telling you"

Scott just shrugged and walked with him through the hallway. Suddenly Lydia was coming up to them in a whirl of strawberry blonde locks. "Omg you guys have to come to my party this Friday!"

Stiles waved his hand slowly and said "These are not the droids you are looking for."

When both Lydia and Scott just looked at him like he was crazy he scoffed "Really nothing? That was Star Wars gold."

"Ive never seen it. " Scott said shrugging.

"What!? Please tell me your joking." Stiles gasped holding his chest. "Whats wrong with you"

Lydia huffed and said "As interesting as this is you are both coming to my party. The whole team is coming. And even though you are just a bench warmer you have to come too Stiles. No excuses. Tootles." Lydia spun away walking away and Stiles just blinked at Scott confused.

"What was that?" he asked pulling a face.

"Just go with it man. There's really not fighting Lydia when she has her mind set on something." Scott shrugged as they continued to their lockers.

"Resistance is futile." Stiles sighed dramatically.

Scott just arched a brow in confusion.

"Dude how are we even friends?" Shaking his head he pats Scotts shoulder. "Looks like we have some serious marathon times ahead of us."

Isaac was walking up asking "Marathons of what?"

"Star Wars and Star Trek. The classics man." Stiles smirked and smiled as Isaac busted out laughing as they walked down the hall. Today was a good day.

The next few days were spent with Scott and Isaac. They would ether hand out over at Scotts or at Derek's. Stiles still didn't feel like he could call it home. He still felt like the annoying house guest that wouldn't leave.