empty house

The next couple of days at school were a bit tense. The others seemed to be waiting for Stiles to either make fun of them or to tell everyone about them. Everyone but Scott. Scott and Stiles seemed to be best friend materiel right off the bat.

Scott even started having Stiles over to his house a lot. They would play video games and watch movies and eat junk food. Isaac was also over a lot too and they all seemed to get along great.

Scott's mom enjoyed having the house full of the sounds of her son being happy. Stiles really liked Scott's mom. She was really nice and even though she was a nurse she was home every night to make sure Scott was ok.

Stiles had barely seen his father since they had gotten here. But he saw a lot of his fathers notes on the fridge. He would always just crumple them and throw them away after reading each one.

He was just relieved when Saturday rolled around. Scott had asked him to come over to hang but he told him he was going to hang out with his dad.

Stiles was so relieved that her get to spend the day with his Dad that he got up early to cook breakfast.

Healthy egg white omlette with some strawberries and yogurt and some juice. He heard his Dad coming down as he was finishing up the omelettes in the pan. "Hey Dad are you ready to have my world famous. Omlettes? I even used butter. I know scandalous but I thought you've been working so hard that-" Stiles stopped talking when he turned around to see his father was in his sheriff's uniform. "What's up you said you had today off." Stiles asked as he finished putting the plates on the table.

"Yeah sorry kid I just called in by the department. Aparently they need me in today. " John took a few bites of the omlette and made a happy sound as he sipped his juice. Everything was hurried as if he was late.

Stiles just stood there watching. "I- I was hoping we could talk and -"

"I know I'm sorry I promise next Saturday or Sunday okay? Its just really hectic at the department." his Dad said as he reached over and ruffled Stiles hair and said "thanks for breakfast " then John was out the door leaving a gaping Stiles standing in the hallway staring out the window as the cruiser just drove off.

Stiles was in the empty house again. He went over and turned off the stove and just stared at the food had made for his Dad half eaten on the table his own food untouched. "..... I made the lacrosse team....." Stiles whisperedtoth a empty silent house.

Welcome To My World -bdsm-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें