Stiles first kiss

**Well for some reason my tablet deleted the chapter halfway through so now Im sitting here glaring at my tablet for destroying it... So this chapter might end up being short and not that good. Stick with me and be forgiving please.**

Stiles sat in the chair and fidgeting with his hoodie string. Looking around the office as Deaton sits behind the desk in front of him. The room is cozy. Lined with book shelves filled with so many books. Stiles doesn't want to be here. Doesn't want to do this. Not today. Not after what happened with his father.

He doesn't want to talk to the calm man before him that always had an understanding and patient smile on his face.

He didn't want to do this. Chewing on his hoodie string he looks anywhere but at Deaton.

"So how are you feeling today Stiles?" Deaton's voice is as calming and patient as ever.

Stiles eyes slip over to him on reflex. Damnit. He didn't want to do that. "I'm fine." Its an obvious lie and Stiles cant help but expect Derek to pop his head in the room and ye at him to tell him to stop lying.

Deaton however just makes a little sound and then nods. He writes something down then he looks back up. "Are you back on your regular schedule for your pills?"

Stiles just nods and looks away. "Yes. Derek gives them to me every morning." He feels tense. He feels embarrassed that he has to have someone remind him when to take his pills. It makes him feel weak.

"That's good. How are you doing living somewhere new?" Deaton asked in that calm patient voice of his.

"Fine." Stiles voice is slightly quiet and he keeps looking away from those patient eyes.

"How is it living with a roomate? Are you having any problems with interacting with Derek?" Deaton is writing notes while talking to him.

Stiles makes a face and rolls his eyes and blurts out the first thing that came to his mouth without thinking. "Oh you mean the pushy dick that doesn't understand the words personal space, and sticks his nose in others peoples business and thinks hes gods gift. The growly guy that never smiles and always grouches and orders me around like Im some stupid kid. Some pathetic charity case." Looking up Stiles shows the first real emotion on his face sense hed walked in and it was anger. "I don't get this guy. Hes gotta be messed up in the head right. What the fuck is wrong with someone. Just bringing in some dude they don't even know and saying oh yeah come on and live here in my house and eat my food and remember to take your pills and don't drink or do drugs. What the hell right. I mean its none of his damn business what I do or where I go. But there he is everyday asking me shit and pushing me and getting in my face with all his don't lie to me bull shit. He keeps giving me this look when he thinks I don't see him. Like hes waiting for me to break or something." Stiles is wringing his hands and staring at the ground as he rushes on and his voice is hard and tense. "What the fuck kind of guy does all that shit. Why the hell wont he just leave me alone. He wont even let me drive here. He made me let him drive me here. Like he thought I might bolt or something or I cant drive. I can drive. I can take care of myself. Im not a kid. I have been taking care of myself just fine. I don't need fucking Derek Hale to treat me like some snot nosed brat."

His fists clench and he gritted his teeth. "Hes always around and getting in my face about something. Pestering me about my day or how Im acting. Always asking questions and he'll just keep pushing and pushing until he makes me answer cause god forbid someone doesn't listen to big bad Derek Hale."

Stiles goes silent as he fumes in a heated frustrated rage. Hes bent forward with his elbows on his knees and his fingers rubbing through his hair as he hangs his head hunched over. He tightens his fingers in his hair.